Months before Saying Goodbye

MONTH  FOUR:
Baekhyun was only allowed in chanyeols room when he needs to clean it or do laundry. So today he decided to take care of laundry since he noticed that his clothes was limited so he decided to take chanyeols laundry to while gathering all the dirty clothes baekhyun came across something weird on chanyeols  office attire there was a different scent mixed together with his pine scent the smell was like a expensive perfume which chanyeol doesn't own so who could have came close to the cold face man that question was answered when baekhyun also saw blonde hair strands on his coat now baekhyun only knew some people who would be close to chanyeol his parents his brother and his two friends but none of them had blonde hair these were mysterious questions that baekhyun didn't want to believe that chanyeol broke another promise to him. Even though he found the hair on chanyeols coat baekhyun knew that wasn't enough evidence to confront him since chanyeol is a business man and maybe it was one of his clients. 

MONTH  FIVE:

Today baekhyun and his friends were busy at the cafe since they were told that they needed to make a cake and other desserts for a retirement party at Park Enterprise so baekhyun was trying his best to make everything perfect so chanyeol wouldn't hate him for embarrassing him in front of his employees.  Hours past and everything was ready for pick up just then two handsome men walked in baekhyun remembered them as chanyeols best friends suho and lay. Both suho and lay greeted the employees of the cafe and decided to order something for themselves before they left for the company.  While waiting for their drinks suho decided to speak to baekhyun and apologize for his best friend always being rude suho and lay told baekhyun how much chanyeol changed after becoming a CEO. Lay mentioned how back in high school chanyeol used to cry because he couldn't have his bacon here with him because his bacon was in a coma because of him they told baekhyun even in college chanyeol never dated anyone because he promised to return to his first love and marry him. Baekhyun was so happy hearing this that he wanted to fight harder for his yoda he was going to win chanyeols heart again.  Suho also mentioned that one day chanyeol got drunk and wanted to kill himself because of guilt they said that chanyeol was going to jumped off the school building but lay stopped him from dying by reminding chanyeol his promise to you but as soon as he became successful money was his main priority so he pushed away all his memories of you in order to be a great CEO so that's why he became rude especially to you because to chanyeol you are a distractions but please baekhyun don't give up on him one day he will regret his mistakes and come begging you to forgive him so don't give up .baekhyun reassured them that he loves chanyeol and will die fighting for his love he will always stay by his yoda side after the conversion and coffee both suho and his husband lay left the cafe to return to the company. At the company everything was going great everyone was having fun expect chanyeol who was more focus on work rather than the retirement party but that all changed the minute rose entered the office and gave chanyeol his usual whiskey but today rose had other plans today she spiked his drink. After a few seconds chanyeol vision became blurry and rose decided to take this as her opportunity to have chanyeol and hurt his husband she started giving chanyeol more drinks to the point he blacked out where rose took her chance to take advantage of him after a couple of minutes she left chanyeol and return to the party. At eight PM everyone had already left the office and chanyeol was still unconscious in his office his bodyguard who came looking for his boss saw him and figured his boss had to much to drink so he took him up and carried him home where he was met with a wide awake baekhyun.  The bodyguard MR lee explain everything to baekhyun and even helped baekhyun carry chanyeol to his room when mr lee was about to leave baekhyun stopped him and asked if he could stay until he cleaned chanyeol up because he didn't want chanyeol to think negative thoughts about him so mr lee agree . After some time baekhyun bid mr lee a goodbye and left to return to his room but before he did he went into chanyeols room place a bin near the bed in case his husband decides to throw up then organized some medicine for headache and water baekhyun then proceeded to lay next to chanyeol for a while but unknown to him sleep was a second away so he curled up at the edge of the bed and fell asleep.  

The next morning when chanyeol woke up he felt something on his chest when he looked down he froze baekhyun was laying on him and even though chanyeol wants to enjoy that moment of having his husband close his pride outshine him which leads to him kicking baekhyun off the bed which immediately woke baekhyun up with pain trying to communicate with sign language he asked chanyeol what happened but what he got in return was just chanyeol breaking another promise because chanyeol was very angry baekhyun slept next to him chanyeol shouted by screaming at baekhyun calling him a dumb mute who no one will ever love a mistake who no one will cherish all those harsh words made baekhyun ran out of the room and headed to the kitchen he was hurt truly hurt maybe he wasn't perfect but can't chanyeol see he's trying.

Chanyeol with his cold aura made his way to the bathroom to get ready for work after he finished he headed downstairs towards the kitchen where baekhyun was still sad he didn't even bother to check on him he just grabbed a fruit and left. When he entered his car his bodyguard asked him if he slept well he explained everything from the moment he found chanyeol to the moment of baekhyun asking him to stay until he was finished cleaning chanyeol up which he agree. Chanyeol hearing all this immediately wanted to forgive him but his subconscious decided to forget about the incident and focus on work .

Baekhyun who was hurt that chanyeol would say words like that is it true that no one would love him because he's mute has chanyeol truly hates him what should he do he keeps trying but isn't appreciated by his husband I should just head to work and calm myself maybe one day he will love me.

Next chapter would be baekhyun goodbye to chanyeol and he will finally know the truth don't worry Chanbaek will have a happy ever after.

Yours Respectively
Sarah💜