Pizza and Sight Seeing:

As the sun shines brightly in the sky our favorite couple are busy exploring New York City and its incredible views they have been to the statue of liberty and are now shopping around for new clothing and souvenirs for the members of their family. Chanyeol wanted to get couple outfits because he thought it would be cute after some time walking from shop to shop a puppy tummy can be heard and Chanyeol knew his husband might be hungry so they decided to have pizza for lunch they even found a Starbucks cafe and bought Americano coffee Chanyeols favorite. They took a lot of memorable photos that they hoped to keep for a lifetime afterwards the couple went to the cinema to watch a romantic drama Chanyeol really wanted to make sure baekhyun had fun they also visited an arcade where Chanyeol won lots of prizes for his husband which baekhyun was over excited receiving the prizes like a kid in the candy store.
After they enjoyed all that Time Square had to offer the couple ended their sight seeing over hot chocolate since it was the last few days before the New Year the temperature of the city had increased a little while the snow shimmer throughout the streets. Chanbaek sat at the window seats of the cozy cafe letting the warm chocolate glide through their mouths and even though baekhyun might have been tired of walking and a little cold Chanyeol wasn't going to let go of his sexual tension to hold his husband closely. So he carefully and cautiously drank his chocolate tea awaiting his husband to finish his drink.
Around  4pm the couple arrived back to their hotel room they settled the shopping bags on the floor and relaxed on the sofa before they took a shower and surely a few minutes after just like before baekhyun wanted to feel his husband skin upon his in the shower so he slowly undressed allowing Chanyeol to witness his precious porcelain skin and Chanyeol with his sexual tension ripped his clothes apart and grabbed his husband hand leading him to the showers.

Sexual content: 🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞
In the shower as the warm water trail down their naked bodies Chanyeol latched his lips unto baekhyuns lips where tongues fought for dominance leaving Chanyeol to win and baekhyun breathless as he deepen the kiss his hands slowly caressed his husbands slim body fingers trace throughout the skin leading down to baekhyuns dick where Chanyeol massage the veiny muscles breaking the kiss for air Chanyeol then moved his lips to baekhyuns neck leaving marks of territory gentle kisses moved from the neck to the shouders and stomach then eventually Chanyeol bend down on his knees to satisfy his husband with a blowjob.  He sucked and licked and took the whole length in his mouth causing baekhyun to grip his hair and scream in pleasure. Taking baekhyuns dick deeper into his mouth causing baekhyun immense amount of satisfaction so he began to thrust faster into his husband mouth after a little while baekhyun cum hard and Chanyeol was glad to swallow every drop of precum. Enjoying the new experience baekhyun switched of the shower and took Chanyeol to bed where he repeated every action his husband gave to him but Chanyeol wanted to take it a little further so he switched position before he cum he hover over his husband and kissed his neck leaving more marks he kissed his lips making it heated to the point baekhyun couldn't breath. His tongue explored every inch of baekhyun as he was about to kiss baekhyun again Chanyeol was stopped by a slender finger he looked up to see if baekhyun was in any distress but was utterly shocked by the words from his husband.

Baekhyun:
I waited to long for you to take your time I want you to fuck me ruin my body however you want it belongs to you so please just fuck me without a condom I want your flesh touch me.

Chanyeol:
And here I was taking my time because my husband is innocent but I guess not sweetheart you don't need to ask me to fuck you I will do that any time anywhere if you want it then let me prepare you first because its still your first time and I need my husband in less pain.