Go-Cart Racing And Isabella's New Friend

Isabella's POV

"Lets go!" I shout, grabing Emily's wrist and running down to the garage, dragging her behind. (A/N: I feel like someone is gonna question why the heck the OC's just randomly have go-carts and the answer is that they thought it'd be fun to have them soooo...yea.) Sophie and Emma follow stating that the're going to win. We get the go-carts out of the garage and start the race! I'm going to win! We race around the street. I'm in the lead! Wait! Noooooooo!!! Sophie's in the lead now! Nooooo! I must beat them! I race ahead getting back in first right before Emily comes and gets in front. "What?!" I shout. She laughs like a maniac so Sophie and I race to get in front of her. Emma then comes out of the blue and gets in front of Emily, claiming first place. "I'm going to win!" She shouts. "NO! I WILL!" I yell. I race to get in front of Emma and get first place at the end, therefore winning the race. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!" Emma shouts, since she's super competitive. Sophie amd Emily cheer. "Good job." An unfamiliar voice said from behind me. I suddenly jump and turn around. "Sorry if I scared you." I look up to see a tall man, around my age. "Oh it's fine! You didn't scare me." I tell him. "Good. Oh and my name is Aaron by the way." Aaron...nice name. "My name is Isabella!" I say cheerfully half because I had just won the go-cart race and the other because i'm making a new friend. "Well, I have to go. See you later!" Aaron yelled, running away and waving. "Isabella and Aaron sitting in a tree." I turn around to see Emma singing. "K-I-S-S-" I push her. "Be quiet!" Sophie and Emily laugh. "Ugh, let's just go and watch Herstreet." I groan and walk back to the house.