More Texting

(A/N: Sorry this is just a random chapter that DOES have plot relevance but it's a little boring but...it's what I have in my notebook. Also everything I write I wrote in my notebook that I take EVERYWHERE with me. It is my child.)

Sophie's POV

That blonde guy who lives here runs into the backyard at that very second, looking panicked. "Is everyone ok? I heard screaming!" The blonde dude asks. "Were fine. Kawaii~Chan was just fangirling." I tell him. "Kawaii~Chan's sorry! She just saw her ship and got excited." Kawaii~Chan said. "I understand." I tell her. Travis walks into the backyard. "Garroth?! Why are there a bunch of beautiful ladies in our backyard?!" He shouted at the guy, who's apparently named Garroth according to Travis. "Hey Travis!" I yell at Travis while waving. "Oh, hi Sophie!" He waved back. Emma got a message on her phone. "Hey, Sophie! Emily made dinner so we got to go!" Emma told me when she looked up from her phone. We then wave goodbye to everyone and head over to our house for dinner. After running all day I am HUNGRY. Since it's a five-minute walk to our house, I still have time to text that guy who gave me door breaking advise!

(A/N: Friendly reminder that Sophie=Sophie, duh, and Door Breaking Advise Person=the person giving her the advise. It's really easy to tell though so, happy reading! :3)

Sophie: I just had too pay my friend 100$ for breaking her door!

Door Breaking Advise Person: 100$?! Wow! Doors are so expensive these days!

Sophie: I know right?! A few years ago, doors only costed about 25$!

Door Breaking Advise Person: Inflammation these days...8D

Sophie: XD

Door Breaking Advise Person: :)

I was about to respond to the Door Breaking Advise Person when Emma must have noticed that I am texting someone. "Who are you texting?" She asked, trying to get a peek at my phone. I sheild it from her view. "Friend." I respond. Emma then walks ahead, uninterested so I continue texting Door Breaking Advise Person.

Sophie: Hey, can you tell me your name? I don't want to have to call you "Door Breaking Advise Person?"

Door Breaking Advise Person: No, I can't tell you my name.

Sophie: Aww! ): Why?

Door Breaking Advise Person: I can't tell you that either, but I can tell you what it starts with.

Sophie: Tell me!

Door Breaking Advise Person: G.

Sophie: Cool! Mine starts with an S.

Door Breaking Advise Person: Cool.

Sophie: I have to go so, talk to you later?

Door Breaking Advise Person: Sure! Bye!

Emma and I reach our house and walk inside. "Emma, Sophie?" Where have you guys been all day?" Emily asked. "I haven't seen you all day!" "Well let's see...I went to Kawaii-Chan's house, Aaron's house, and Garroth's house. Before that I was at a cafe." I say. "I went to Aphmau, Katelyn, and Kawaii-Chan's house, Aaron's house, Colton's house, and Garroth and Travis's house." Emma says. "Oh they live together?" I say while sitting down for dinner. "Yeah, they live with two other people as well I think." Emma replies, while seating herself next to me. Isabella walks into the kitchen and plops down on the other side of me. "Hey Isabella! How was your date with Aaron~" I ask her, teasingly. She starts blushing so Emma, Emily, and I start laughing. "It was NOT a date Sophie!" She tells me. "Suuure~" I respond. "It was not!" Isabella groans. "Let's just eat." Emily brings us all baked potatoes and we eat dinner. "Potatos are the best." Emily says. "Agreed." I respond. Emma and Isabella just nod in reply since their already eating.