Chapter:1 The suicide case on The wedding day

Under the dark , scary sky , with no trace of moonlight, she was standing on the edge of the big terrace, with her little pale face which was flushed red , traces of dried up tears made her complexion like a living corpse, she wore her white wedding dress which highlighted her on the top of the 17 floor building , but before anybody noticed her she jumped off from the building with tears in her eyes and dry smile on her pale lips .

After a short silence, sounds of ambulance and police cars roared in the entire venue which was decorated with colourful lights.

In some part of the imperial city in a huge cozy room ye daiyu opened her eyes and felt like she slept for no wonder how many years , she woke up and saw that there were two maids standing there preparing tea and her clothes, she sat there without any expression for some time and realised that she has travelled back in time after her death , yes she got another chance to correct her mistakes from her last lifetime , she found it unbelievable and started laughing like a maniac , her laugh was scary and loud .

All people of the "Ye" old villa gathered around her , an old man was sitting next to her on bed , and looked worried, he had a fragrance of power and all the people looked very scared of his appearance , the doctor ended her checkup and suggested some medicines to her and left .

Ye daiyu didn't said anything to anyone but just kept staring at some random direction, as if she couldn't accept the truth of her travelling back in time .

Her step aunt finally spoke up and asked in an irritated tone " what exactly is the matter with you ...." But she zipped her mouth feeling the stare of the elder , he asked ye daiyu with a sympathetic tone, " did you saw a bad dream? , It's okay if that is so , it was just a dream, you don't have to worry so much "  , ye daiyu finally recovered and noded at him with a faint smile .

She remembered that it was nearly the time when she was about to turn 19 and had completed 3 years in this old residence without putting her feet  in the outside world , she was brought in Ye family when she was 16 , the elder saved her life from an accedent in which her single mother died ,  but because her mother helped him so much back then , he treated ye daiyu as his own daughter , just ...... He never let her leave the Ye residence for some reason.

In ye family there was noone except the elder who liked ye daiyu, her aunt was always Envy of her because of her beauty and for her she was a stranger who caught eyes of the elder , her senior cousin sister Ye huan was aslo like her mother and hated her because she was  privileged by the elder and was prettiest in the family , as having a career as an actress, beauty and showoff was all she learnt.

As for her second aunt and uncle they also didn't liked Ye daiyu but because they couldn't have any child they tried to please Ye daiyu so that they can suck money from her after the death of the elder , as it was sure that she is going to have not less than what the rest of the family would get . Afterall ,it was always better to let the bread to stranger's hand than to not have it equally among siblings.

They were afraid that they would not get enough in the reheritance of the family if they couldn't have any child and the family business would indirectly go in Ye huan and her parents hands .