When you fall asleep on them

Scara- the whole time you were on him, he warned you not to fall asleep on him. But when you actually did, he was actually very protective of you, and tells anyone who enters the room to be quiet or die.

Heizou- when you fall asleep on him, he finds it cute and will not disturb you. He finds this the perfect time to gaze upon your beautiful and adorable face.

Kazuha- Kazuha is by far the comfiest person to sleep on. His soft voice, lulling you with a poem he recently read or a quiet song, as his fingers play with your hair. Once you are asleep, he admires you, and feels touched you felt so comfortable with him to fall asleep on him, and sometimes falls asleep, too.

Xiao- you're very peaceful when you're asleep, but the faces and sounds you make are curious to him. He wonders what you're dreaming about, and don't worry if you have a nightmare he'll be there to take it all away! But no matter what's in that head of yours he always loves you.

Lyney- once he realizes you're asleep, he immediately quiets down, not wanting to wake up your peaceful sleeping face. He can't help but smile at the cuteness in front of him, and he will glare at anyone who dares make a noise or try to wake you up. He is also very proud, and smiles, happy he could make you feel so relaxed and comfortable to fall asleep.
"Look, Lynette! They fell asleep on me!" He whispers, a huge smile on his face. He looks down at you. "So cuuuute~!"

Aether- when he notices that you're asleep, he smiles, letting you rest on him. He loves the faces and sounds you make and even finds them cute. When you fall asleep on him, he feels as if the whole world stops, starting again when you wake up.
When you wake up: "hello, darling. Sleep well?"

Tighnari-

Xingqiu- when you fell asleep on his lap, he was fixed on his book. But when he finished the chapter he fully noticed you asleep on top of him. "Oh love," he smiles, running his fingers gently through your hair, "rest well."
He says in a whisper voice.

Gorou-

Kaveh- when he noticed you had fallen asleep, he practically became a human statue, and glared at anyone who entered the room or attempted to wake you up or made a loud sound. He feels touched by the fact that you feel so comfortable to to let yourself fall asleep on him. He periodically finds himself smiling as he reminisces on memories of the two of you.
Anyone can tell just by one look at his face that he truly loves you.

Albedo- he was working late but you wanted to be close to him. So, you cuddled yourself up next to him, and eventually fell asleep to the sound of him working. When he finished he turned to tell you he was done, but he realized you had fallen asleep. He smiled, then quietly giggled to himself. "I'm sorry, love. Sleep well, now."