Homecoming ❤️

After spending some time with their friends Ram and Priya made their way towards the parking .

Ram's eyes fell on a black sleek fortuner parked there .

" Let me be your chauffeur for today and treat you like a passenger prince since it's your birthday and from tomorrow I am getting back my position of being your passenger princess ", Priya announced with a grin opening the door for him to sit .

Giving her a wide smile Ram sat inside, Priya pecked his cheek and quickly made her way running towards the driver's side of seat.

In the meantime Ram looked at the interiors of the car which was same as the one which he owned back in the days .

" Kya soch rhe hai aap ", Priya asked as he was busy looking at the interiors with a serious face.

" Yhi ki richest businesswoman in India is using such a old model car " , he asked in amusement .

Priya sighed and turned her face to look at the steering wheel, " when I was buying this car I thought maybe the same car with same interiors will provide me comfort and sense of relief but later I realised it wasn't the car but your presence, your warmth which made me feel comfortable......but sadly I couldn't buy or afford it ", she spoke the last lines with a tinge of sadness.

" Ofcourse you couldn't buy it......apni chize kharidi nhi jati madam ", he spoke keeping his hand on top of hers .

Both exchanged a bright smile;

" Chale sir ",

" Chaliye madam " ,

Priya turned the keys giving life to the engine,

As the car made it's way towards the exit of the building Ram's eyes fell on the company's name ;

" Priya Ram Kapoor ", he spoke giving weight to each word ,

" Huh !! " , Priya asked confused

" Yhi full form hai na ' PRK group of Industries ' ka " , he asked looking at her whose eyes were fixed on road.

" Hmm ", she hummed in response not knowing what else to answer.

Ram kept on looking at her for long time before speaking, " waise I didn't know I can afford such a beautiful driver ",

" Only you can afford this driver sir ", she replied with a smile sparing him a glance .

" May I know the fees of this wonderful driver " , he asked running his hand through her hairs .

" Ummm.... Maybe a night stargazing and watching some documentary film with your favourite samosa and popcorn", she replied shrugging her shoulder a little .

" Bas !! , I thought this driver would have a heavy salary but seems like she is in loss " , he spoke playfully.

" You know you can give your employees a bonus ", she said matching his tone .

" Hmm.... nice idea waise bhi I love giving my employees a bonus especially when they are so good looking " , he said taking her hand which was on the gear and pecking it softly while his eyes never left her sight .

A red hue spread on her cheeks, " Mr.Kapoor let me concentrate on the road you are distracting me ", she chided .

" Now you understood my condition when you used to sit beside me while I drive " , ram spoke squinting his eyes.

" But I never distracted the way you are doing " she retorted.

" Aree ab agar itni Sundar ladki bagal mai baithegi to koi road ko kaise dekhe " , he spoke in a flirty tone.