A break from waiting

It's Christmas break, which means that Kellin and I have taken a break from waiting. "Vic?" He asks quietly and I'm so glad I'm with him, even if it's only for two weeks. "Can we watch a movie and cuddle?" He says smiling at his shoes and I smile at him.

"Yeah, sure. I'd love to," I smile at him. I pop in a movie about a girl loving a boy and blah, blah, blah. I don't even care, I only want to cuddle Kellin. He lays down on top of me, his head resting on my chest and my arms wrapping around his waist. He lays his hands on top of mine.

"Vic?" He asks interrupting the crappy movie I hmm in response, "This movie sucks," we both start laughing and I turn it off.

"So now what do you wanna do?" I ask and he winks at me.

"I have one idea," he smiles innocently, I know he means sex.

"Kellin no, not yet," he sighs but he nods his head. I hate saying no to him about anything, I hate the look of disappointment he wears. If we ever got married, he'd be so spoiled. I would be one of those husbands that always bought him stuff and gave him everything he wanted, because I do in fact want him to have everything he's ever dreamed of.

"It's fine, I was only suggesting," he says his look of innocence returning. "Maybe we can just talk, I really like talking to you Vicky," I smile when he calls me Vicky.

"Yeah, I like talking to you too, Kells," he blushes and can I say it's the cutest thing I've ever seen.

"Okay, so why did you want to be a teacher?" He asks.

"I didn't Kellin, but my mom wanted me to and I couldn't let her down, honestly I'd enjoy being an author or being in a band or something, but whatever pays the bills and pleases my mom," I tell him, he's the only person I've been honest with. "You're the first person I've told that."

"Then maybe I should tell you something," he looks down at his black converse and clicks his toes together, "My step-dad, he uh," he sighs and I think he's not going to tell me, but he quickly yells, "He raped me, Vic." I feel my jaw drop and my eyes go wide.

"How? Could? Someone? Hurt? You?" I say each word as a new question, not able to form a complete question.

He sobs, "Why? Is something wrong with me, that people always have to hurt me," he says and I hold him really close to me and let him soak my shirt with his tears.

"Was it more than once Kells?" I ask instantly feeling bad for prying, "No, you don't have to answer that."

"It was only the one time and he pinned me against the bed and I was screaming, but he didn't hold my mouth, because he thought were the only ones home and my mom rushed in to see what was happening and for once she cared about me and left him. But now she's with him again, Vic. Honestly, I feel like she hates me, she must."

"Oh Kellin," I say catching his attention and his eyes fall on mine, his beautiful, beautiful eyes.

"Vic, I'm not sure if you're aware or not, but you're everything to me. You're so perfect and you care about me. I'm so glad you care about me, because I feel like no one else ever will. But it's okay, because you're enough for me." He says very quickly. "I love you." My eyes go wide, he loves me? I mean I think I love him too, but he's my student and that would be so inappropriate to say.

"I love you too," I smile, well forget being his teacher for a minute, it's true. He pulls me close to him and soon our lips are pressed together.

We lay in bed cuddling for a little while and even though I don't want this to end my stomach has other ideas. "Hey I'm hungry, I'm going to go pick something up from the store, do you want to come with me?" He nods and we walk out the door.