Is She Mine?

I own nothing apart from Serena Lilly Rose and her father who adopted her.

Severus Snape P. O. V.

I strode up through the castle to Dumbledore's ' office. I would have taken floo powder but I was too agitated. I had made sure that Lilly was in bed before I had come. As I strode through the dungeons the coldness soothed me. This was always why I had ensured that the dungeons were dark. To me the air was soothing to my heated face.
Eventually I reached the office and strode in, not bothering to nock. Dumbledore sat at his desk as if expecting me.
"Ah Severus what can I do for you?"
"I have a few questions...concerning Lilly. Firstly did you know how she is treated at home?" I asked.
"I was aware that that she had been adopted. That is all I can know from my sources." Dumbledore replied.
"Well your sources are rubbish then aren't they?" I sneered at him handing him my memory of what I had seen by performing 'Legilimense' on her. He looked into his pensive and when he lifted his head his eyes were grave. "I had no idea." He said. So I moved onto my next question, the one slightly different and harder to explain.
"In diagon alley she got the exact replica of Lilly's wand with a pheonix feather core, like mine. After that I went into the apothecary to stock up on potion ingredients and when I came out she was confronting Draco Malfoy. But she had changed. Her lips curled and her eyes changed colour, to black like mine. She looked exactly like me." I breathed out slowly and prepared to ask my big question. "Is she mine?"