The First Date

After the birthday celebration, Jiho and Seungjoon exchanged their phone numbers and promised to keep in touch. They texted each other every day, sharing their thoughts and feelings, and making plans to meet again. They also called each other sometimes, enjoying the sound of each other's voice and laughing at their jokes. They felt a strong connection and a growing affection for each other.

They decided to go on a date on a Saturday afternoon. They agreed to meet at a coffee shop near Jiho's college. Jiho was nervous and excited as he got ready for the date. He wanted to look good for Seungjoon, but he also wanted to be himself. He chose a casual outfit of jeans, a white T-shirt, and a blue jacket. He combed his hair and sprayed some cologne. He checked his phone and saw that Seungjoon had texted him.

Seungjoon: Hey, I'm on my way. See you soon.

Jiho: Okay, me too. Can't wait.

Seungjoon: Me neither.

Jiho smiled and put his phone in his pocket. He grabbed his backpack and left his dorm room. He walked to the bus stop and waited for the bus. He felt butterflies in his stomach as he thought about seeing Seungjoon again.

He arrived at the coffee shop and looked around for Seungjoon. He spotted him sitting at a corner table, reading a newspaper. He looked handsome and elegant in a gray sweater and black pants. He had a pair of glasses on, which made him look even more intelligent and attractive. Jiho felt his heart skip a beat as he approached him.

"Hi, Seungjoon." Jiho said softly.

Seungjoon looked up and smiled warmly. He took off his glasses and put them on the table.

"Hi, Jiho. You look great." Seungjoon said sincerely.

"Thanks, so do you." Jiho said shyly.

They hugged each other briefly and sat down at the table. A waitress came over and took their orders. They ordered coffee and cake and chatted casually.

"So, how was your week?" Seungjoon asked.

"It was okay. I had some classes and assignments to do. Nothing too exciting." Jiho said.

"What about you?"

"It was busy. I had some cases to handle and some meetings to attend. It was stressful, but rewarding." Seungjoon said.

They talked about their work and studies, their hobbies and interests, their families and friends. They found out more about each other and discovered that they had many things in common. They also had some differences, but they respected and appreciated them. They enjoyed each other's company and felt comfortable with each other.

They finished their coffee and cake and decided to go for a walk in the park nearby. They walked hand in hand, feeling the warmth of each other's touch. They admired the scenery of the trees, flowers, birds, and people. They stopped at a bench and sat down together.

"Jiho, can I ask you something?" Seungjoon said seriously.

"Sure, anything." Jiho said curiously.

"What are we?" Seungjoon asked.

Jiho felt a surge of emotion as he heard the question. He knew what Seungjoon meant by it. He wanted to know where they stood in their relationship. He wanted to know if they were just friends or something more.

Jiho looked into Seungjoon's eyes and saw the sincerity and hope in them. He felt the same way as him. He wanted to be more than friends with him. He wanted to be his boyfriend.

He took a deep breath and answered honestly.

"We are...we are..." Jiho stammered.

He couldn't find the right words to express his feelings. He decided to show them instead. He leaned forward and kissed Seungjoon gently on the lips.

Seungjoon was surprised by the sudden move, but he quickly responded to it. He wrapped his arms around Jiho's waist and deepened the kiss. He felt a wave of happiness wash over him as he kissed him back.

They kissed for a long time, oblivious to the world around them. They only felt each other's presence and love.

They broke the kiss and smiled at each other tenderly.

"We are...we are...in love." Jiho said softly.

"Yes, we are." Seungjoon said happily.

They hugged each other tightly and kissed again.

They didn't care what anyone else thought or said about them. They didn't care about the challenges or obstacles that they might face in the future. They only cared about each other and their happiness.

They were in love, and that was all that mattered.