Bio

Name: ??? (Want to be called Goblin Slayer)

Race: Human

Class: Fighter/Warlock

Height: 175 cm (5'9")

Rank: Silver
______________________

APPEARANCE:

Armor on:

Armor off: ???______________________

Armor off: ???
______________________

CLASS

Fighter: As a fighter, Goblin Slayer has mastered the art of combat, wielding all kinds of weapons with astonishing skill and lethality. Swords, spears, maces or bows, anything at hand become a weapon used for one reason only, revenge, blood will rain, and the pathetic scream of those evil green creatures will fill the caves. At the end of the deadly dance, there will be only the slayer's quiet breathing remaining.

Warlock: a powerful kind of mage that obtains their powers through deals with powerful entities, often demons, in exchange for their loyalty or belongings, be that material or not....living or not. Powerful as they are feared, Warlock are shunned at best and hunted down at worst. Few can boost the achievement of having the demon develop an interest in making a pact with them without any previous communication, and way fewer return with their souls intact.
______________________

EQUIPMENT:

Swords: A short sword made of steel that is optimized for use in confined spaces. Often broken and replaced with weapons taken from corpses.

(Future Upgrade) Craven Edge: An ebony sword 'gifted' from the demon Goblin Slayer made a pact with. A Sharp and extremely durable one-handed sword whose magic capabilities are both a blessing and a curse. Whenever Craven Edge damages or kills a living creature, the sword will drain the creature's blood to temporarily reinforce itself and reinvigorate its wielder. When enough blood is absorbed, the blade will gain jagged teeth on its edge and red glowing cracks on its body, in this mode, the sword enhances all of Goblin slayer's magic and physical capabilities. Due to its evil and vengeful nature, the sword amplifies the wielder's violent and bloodthirsty thoughts. A cruel tool for revenge that only the most desperate may wield.

 A cruel tool for revenge that only the most desperate may wield