𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟕

I slept over Taylor's house last night, and borrowed her clothes. The boys had extra pairs in their football bags.

And today, we had to go back to school. Was I happy about it? No. I wasn't. But school helps me find something to do for the day, so I didn't mind it.. that much.

Right now I was going into first period. I see Samantha sitting in her seat, In the way back. I smile at her, and make my way over there.

"Hey!" I shrug off my backpack, sitting down. "Hi!" She chirped. "I heard you finally got with Chase?" She smirked.

"Yeah!" As soon as I said that, she smile faded more into a fake one. "That's great! I'm so happy for you."

"Thank you." I say. The teacher begins the long lesson I had to deal with for the next 73 minutes.

As I was copying notes down, Someone trips right in front of my desk, spilling their water all over me.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry!" It was one of Samantha's minions, Alexa. "It's fine, don't stress about it." I said in the nicest tone possible.

I look over to Samantha trying to hide her smirk.

What is happening?

"I'll be right back." I make my way to the locker room, not before bumping into Chase. Of course I did.

"What happened?" He grabs me by the shoulders. "Alexa spilled her drink all over me." I said angrily.

"What the fuck."

"Yeah and I'm pretty sure it was on purpose to and I don't have any other clothes! I'm so mad she also got water all over my notes that I worked so fucking har-"Calm down." Chase interrupts.

"You can have my notes, and my hoodie. What class are you in?" He brings me to his locker. "Math."

"Okay. I'll take double notes when I have that class, promise." He kissed my cheek handing me his sweatshirt.

Which also happened to be his football sweatshirt so his name is on the back, as well as his number.

"Thank you. I hate her so much." I was still so mad about it. It definitely wasn't an accident. "It's fine, just change and I'll meet you after class." He gives me a tight hug.

I smile at him, kissing his chin.

He heads off in a different direction as I made my way to the bathroom, I changed out of my old shirt and into Chases hoodie.

I grab the shirt, and roll it up a little bit.

On my way back to class I put the shirt in my locker, "All better, Daniella?" The teacher asked me as soon as I walked in.

"Yep." I gave him a fake smile. "Good good. Now get back to your sit."

"Oh I remember that sweatshirt!" Alexa said because she just happen to be sitting in front of us.

"That's the sweatshirt Samantha was wearing the morning after they fucked." She grinned at me. "Oh.. okay?" I squirm around awkwardly in my seat.

"I'm so sorry she's doing this, I don't even know why she's talking to me, or you." Samantha said as soon as Alexa turned around.

"It's fine." Is all I say. "Are you sure?" She asked again. "I'm sure." I give her a small smile. "So, you and Chase? Dating?" Jennifer asked me.

Why can't they leave me alone?

"Mhm." I mumbled. "Just know after he fucks you, he's a goner." She smirks at me, biting her pen.

I hope that explodes in her mouth.

What she said was true. From what I heard he's a screw and go kind of person. "Okay.." I play with my fingers in my lap.

"So tell him whenever he's done with you, come over to me. He knows my address as he was just there the other night." The other night?

He was at his cousins house the other night?

He wouldn't..

Would he?

Jennifer and Alexa keep ranting things about Chase, and how he's going to leave me soon after he fucks me.

"Oh my god can you leave me the fuck alone!" I stand up. "Whoops made the poor girl cry." Alexa teased.

"You're so fucking annoying!" I grab my bag and storm out of the classroom. Maybe that wasn't so good of me to do.

I head out to the gym, and take a seat near under the bleachers, not directly under them but near them. I didn't want them to collapse on me.

It happened to a girl in my 5th grade class.. she was paralyzed for life.

I bring my knees up to my chest, and just let the tears fall.

How could he do this? He was at his cousins the other night, not with Jennifer. Unless he lied. He wouldn't do that.

He opened up to me, he's been attached to me, Was it all an act? Just to get what he wanted and leave?

Why am I even listening to them? They are just trying to get to me.

"Daniella? Are you alright?" The gym coach comes over to me, and suddenly I feel embarrassed. "I'm fine." I stand up wiping the dust off my pants.

"Are you sure? You should head back to class." She said concerned. "Yeah, I was just about to anyway." I chuckle awkwardly,

I make my way out of the gym, wishing this day would go by faster.

***

"Dani? Why have you been ignoring me all day?" Chase runs up to me, finally it's the end of the day.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I said. "Yes you do. You completely ignored me In class. Did I do something?" He said with a soft gaze.

"Did you?" I turn around to face him. "No? I hope not." He looks like he's about to cry. I couldn't keep ignoring him.

"I'm sorry, I just heard that you were doing... things with Jennifer when you said you were at your cousins house, and that once you get to fuck me you're going to leave me." I let out really fast.

"Fuck baby, don't listen to them. I can promise you I was with my cousins, I could even call him right now." He cupped my face.

"I know, I don't know why I let them get to me. I'm sorry." I lean into his touch. "I would never ever leave you, Dani. You mean so fucking much to me." He whispered.

I smile and kiss the tip of his nose.

___________

hi, y'know I could never keep them apart longer than 20 minutes 😝

thanks for reading!

Thoughts?

Word count - 1106

- B.