Part 1 - Mismatched Worlds

In the small town called Aurora Hills lives a little boy named Ni-Ki who is from a well know family who is wealthy enough to buy a land.

The young boy looked at the outside world where the poor people lived he looked at them with envy.

He looked at the group of young people who are his age and he saw them wearing ripped clothes they were sitting on the ground with their friends and laughed together.

Ni-Ki was jealous they looked poor like very poor but were still very happy, he bit his lips and looked at the beautiful night sky filed with different colored lights.

He felt his jealousy fading away and got a smile on his face he felt the light glowing on him and felt at ease.

He was proud that he's small village was different then others. The other villages in the land only got stars in their night sky's. But he's village is well known for its beautiful night skies which are glowing with Aurora lights and not with stars.

While he looked at the sky with his eyes watching from is bedroom balcony didn't he feel a pair of eyes looking up at him with envy and jealousy.

The person who is watching the young boy is a very intelligent and young girl. She looked at him with jealousy. She is jealous of him because he lives in a house with electricity and warmth and here she lives with her mother in a small hut.

She looked down at her mother who was trying to knit the huts door shut with her hands which were covered with blood and scars. She looked at her with sad eyes and stood up from her place and walked towards her mother and said.

" Mom let me do it you should rest". Her mother looked at her face and smiled at her daughter who was her only friend and reason to continue living.

The mother nodded at her and said " I will prepare dinner". While giving a kiss on her daughter forehead and looked at her with warmth and adoration.

Her daughter smiled at her and nodded her head the mother smiled back at her and waved her hand to signal her daughter that she is going to the small kitchen.

The daughter waved back to her mother and looked at he mother who opened a small bottle of water and placed it on the floor and she looked when her mother made fire with woods and held the bottle in her hands and poured it in the bowl to boil.

When the girl averted her eyes from her mother she looked at the almost finished door and then lost her smile and focused on knitting the door.

When she was almost done she heard a voice at the distant she looked between the little hole on the door and saw the young boy again. Together who she assumed his mother she saw how the woman but a little diamond like necklace around the boys neck.

She kept on looking at them while gritting her teeth's and without knowing she felt a sharp pain in her finger she averted her view from the boy and she saw blood dripping down her finger and to the ground. She saw the needle in her nail, she chuckled while taking the needle out of her bleeding finger.

She took her finger and sucked the blood out from her finger to stop it from bleeding. She looked at her mother and saw that she still was busy cooking.

She took her finger out of her mouth and saw that her finger stopped bleeding but she saw that her nail got opened. She ignored her finger and continued knitting the door.

When she was finished she looked at the door and smiled at it. She tried closing it and it worked she closed it.

When she was done closing it she hear her mother voice " Akiko dinner is ready".

She yelled back at her mother that she's coming while she was still at the door she cleaned the blood on the floor and put her hand in her pocket so she could avoid concerning her mother.

When she arrived she made eye contact with her mother and saw her smiling at her and she smiled back. She looked at the food her mother maid and she saw that she boiled some water.

She looked how her mother poured the water on her bowl and gave it to her Akiko smiled at her and said " Thank you mother". Her mother smiled at her and said " You're welcome princess".

Akiko smiled at her and drank the water when they both were done with drinking Akiko took the bowl of her mother and said " I will clean up mom you go and rest".

She saw her mother nodding at her and she saw her mother moving to the door where there sleep. She heard her mother squealing and yelled " Thank you Akiko". When she heard the happiness in the voice of her mother she shouted back " You're welcome mother".

When Akiko finished cleaning the bowls she putted them down on the table and she walked towards her mother. She saw how her mother was sleeping, slowly Akiko moved to her mother and laid down next to her and she felt arms wrapping around her. Akiko smiled at her mother cuteness and she hugged her mother back.

They wished each other good night. Akiko felt warmth from between them and she closed her eyes with a smile on her face.

She was smiling because she had her mother even if they slept on the cold floor they had each other.

Meanwhile Ni-ik later on his bed and looked at the rooftop with his hand on the necklace that his mother gave him.

He closed his eyes and turned around to the balcony to get the lights inside his room. He was afraid sleeping alone in the coldness of his bedroom.

To be continued...

~

Hello everyone
Author here this is my first time writing a book about a kpop idol and this book is about the famous artist ni-ki from Enhypen.

And this book is Ni-ki x Reader but I replaced Y/n with the name Akiko because I found it more fitting.

I don't own any characters the male lead is a real person so don't expect me to write anything bad about him. I love him and the members of Enhypen.

This book is my work and my creation so please don't copy it without my permission.

I hope you guys will continue reading and support me thank you again.

Have a nice day/ night ahead!

Story written in 18/10/23
Chapter 1 written in 18/10/23