Characters and Location

Name: Ni-ki Age: 17Status: RichPersonality: Soft hearted, loves talking to people and meeting them

Name: Ni-ki
Age: 17
Status: Rich
Personality: Soft hearted, loves talking to people and meeting them. Trust easily, loyal.
Interested in the poor people, hates his status and his rich life. If he could change anything about his life will it be his status.

Name: AkikoAge: 15Status: PoorPersonality: cold towards strangers, doesn't like being poor and doesn't like anyone

Name: Akiko
Age: 15
Status: Poor
Personality: cold towards strangers, doesn't like being poor and doesn't like anyone. Except her mother.
Hates the rich people who have everything, including money and fame. Hates the wealthy family of her village. One thing she could change about her life is to have money. As in been rich!

Name: Yuko (mother of Akiko)Age: 38Status: PoorPersonality: Likes life how it is, is strong for only her daughter

Age: 38
Status: Poor
Personality: Likes life how it is, is strong for only her daughter. Kind hearted, respectful, caring person.
Wants to give her daughter everything that she needs, even if they live poor lives she wants her daughter to know that they are safe and happy with each other.
Doesn't want to change her life!

~
This are the main characters of the story.
~
Location: a small village surrounded with mountains and water where never the sun shines or rises only night and the northern lights. There aren't stars only northern lights.

Name of the village: Aurora HillsPopulation: 200 peopleNear Alaska

Population: 200 people
Near Alaska.
The most people are poor but happy, rare to find rich people.
~

This are the characters and the location!
This book is fully written by me so if you see someone else posting a book similar then please let me know.

Thank you for reading this and I wish you all a wonderful journey with this book 🤍

Character and location chapter
Written in 19/10/23