32. Awareness In Music

[Dec 12 2021]

In music, awareness is eminently important, including understanding, timing, expression of message, emotion and the story. This gives life to the Psalm beyond what the voice can give.

Music awareness cannot be achieved until his understanding of the matter is open.

In singing, the voice does not have to be beautiful, it must be improved from the Song of the heart, and all that is needed for singing can be automatically met in its flow. The result is elevated than any songs, which means, exceptionally above.

Music is an Art and scientific, it is not trivial. It contains discipline and self-control, but remains spontaneous.

It’s not hard to do, you just have to understand it, and take it to heart.

The singer is not your voice, but the feeling you actually have at that moment. Not from the impulse of the mind and the kick of the flesh whose meaning is not deep, but in the right condition according to the reach of your heart.

You Can't Reach Something Until You See It.

For those who sing in the household, this musical ability will be given to you by YHVH if you fully sanctified yourself for this purpose.

Here you will be able to bring the congregation into the marvelous and Holy presence of YHVH.

That is to say, it is better to hear the Song of a righteous, than the song of a skilled man.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

[From IEU Novel that I Wrote 2020]

Kyozhek: Oh!? You sing!?

Peace: hey kyo! you're here.
No, I'm not a singer, I just have a voice, maybe it's like that when your heart is sincere, there's magic when it comes out of your tongue.

Kyozhek: i prefer the word "wonder" to represent as "magic," and anyway, being a singer is not just about being good at singing, sing because that is... what you feel. Sing... is not just singing, it's about expressing the story with feelings that you actually have on that stage so that's why you sing, what will sing is not your voice, but what you feel, he will lead you to singing , artists happened to come and turn it into a masterpiece. It's like painting, you paint not because you want to do something, you paint because the desire you want to express, the expression that lives inside.

When singing, you don't need to have a beautiful voice or to sing well, you just need to be able to give what you feel. But of course, you can't be called a singer if you can't sing, how can you sing? and especially if you don't have a good voice, but I believe, even people who don't have a good voice, but if they know how to sing, that has an effect. Sing with actual sound, sing with your soul, a soulful sound, not from physical, always sing from the depth of your heart, sing with your heart, a heartfelt sound, not just by singing skills and ability.

I know someone who has a heart for singing but no flow, to the ears it may be irritating, but if the person knows how to listen Spiritually, there is more that is more beautiful with mysterious appeal that is very influential that can reach the bottom secrets of our heart, will be witnessed. And when it comes to the song that will be sung if a person does not have their own composition, knowledge and wisdom are strongly required when it comes to the content of the song, it is necessary that they know what they are singing or they will sing as if they were there and sang it themselves, it is not enough to just feel the song so it is sung, it is necessary to know.

Again, sing... because that's what you feel, not coming from anyone, but creatively originating from your soul. Your song in your heart has a beautiful voice that is really matter.