explain...

Giyuu Screamed as he was shocked at the new information he was informed by his father as he slapped himself thinking it was a dream..

ALL THIS FUCKING TIME I WAS MENT TO BE FUCKING SACRIFICED HAHA I KNEW IT I RLLY AM JUST FATED TO DIE FOR I RLLY RLLY AM JUST A-
Giyuu's thought was cut off by his father shaking him

Calm down Yuu!..pls just.. let me explain-
Muzan was cut off

..what.. exactly do u mean...by sacrifice.. father..
Giyuu calm down from his sudden shock as he fell again to his knees and placed his hands on his head

Shh..it's complicated..but..I'll explain it to u..
Muzan said as he bent down and embraced giyuu

...when i was just a few hundred years old..I came across an ancient tablet..I studied and carefully examined it and found that..A monk had a vision of a demon king..me would make the most unstoppable being..if that child would ever be sacrificed the powers and strength will pass to the one who sacrificed them...
Muzan paused

I was "young" and astonished to find out such a secret and i was greedy,I wanted to make u, sacrifice u and be the most strongest being to ever exist but...
Muzan paused a tear came down his cheek

But..when I saw u in your crib sleeping i thought.. maybe this child could be used for the better..maybe u could even clear my name or even change me..as even I the so called merciless heartless demon king could make life..
Muzan said as another tear fell

I'm so sorry Yuu for not being there for u..I'm so sorry for neglecting u and being cold I'm so sorry for being a bad parent...
Muzan said as tears fell..

But..I think there's still time to c-change your fate.
Muzan said but still cried on giyuu

...to thought of the so called heartless merciless and cold demon king crying..on his son..maybe there could be still a chance!

I'm so sorry for everything son..i-
Muzan was cut off(uno reverse)

Father..it's ok...I'm ok..calm down now..I'm fine..
Giyuu pleaded as he felt some burdens off his shoulders as he once thought he was gonna be the end of all things but now there could be time to change his fate!!

But for now...

Tbc and see u guy's in the next chapter