Boredom

Kim Dahyun woke up to another boring morning in their mansion. She wanna do something that can make her feeling fun but her father insisted that she should stay home instead of tired herself out and his only reason is he loves his youngest daughter but Dahyun here feeling like she is being treat as a guinea pig in the house. Everyday, she eats and sleep and poop and shopping and then hangout.

She groaned in her bed hating the sun light that hitting her face. Don't get her wrong, she is not a spoiled brat at all. Dahyun knows she is a good girl and she loves her father too much. Her mom passed away giving birth to her and her father always say "I could never hate you for what happened, I think this is a gift that she left for me before she go." He always assured her that everything is not her fault and Dahyun feeling herself lucky to have this kind of father.

Dahyun got out of bed and make herself feeling with a little stretching then dragged herself towards the bathroom. she let herself getting the relief by pee she kept all night, ghost it been a long night. While brushing her teeth, Dahyun saw the pink toothbrush in the container, it is belong to her crush which is her childhood friend since their dad are best friends since high school, Dahyun adapted small crush on Momo since then but it turn bigger and bigger when Hirai Momo getting closer and closer to her.

She misses the older girl so much, Momo has set off to business trip as she is one of the volunteers in pet shelter. but her real job is a professional vet and has many branches of veterinary hospitals in their city and further to Daegu city, she can't wait to meet Momo again so they can have the cute little date, she been blabbering to Momo in their text box.

After finished her business, Dahyun came downstairs, her nose got hit with a strong aroma chocolate from the kitchen, her favorite fresh choco is ready for her on the table while her dad is sitting with his legs crossed on the table. "Good morning papaaa" Dahyun ran to give her dad a kissed on his cheek and pulled her chocolate to her sharp nose smelling those fresh liquid.

_____________________________

The sound of chicken's screams rugged out making a loud sound all over the the wooden house and those high walls surrounding the house can make us know that this house is one of the classy style house, it would need much money to get this house to finish but Mr.Im still managed to get have this house around the quiet town where people doing harvesting and those nature of countryside being Im Nayeon's childhood friend. Im Nayeon, the eldest daughter in the house taking responsibility with her dad in making pottery art for decorating and sell. Their family is famous with their art style and those handmade wood accessories and don't forget to mention that Nayeon can make violin with her bare hands, those magic hands.

A tall girl opened her window room letting the fresh air in her room. She tied her hair in small bun consider her dark hair just around her shoulder, she smiled brightly seeing the view of green field, her family own. Nayeon came down the stair to the kitchen, she opened the wooden cabinet, taking out one of the expensive tea and throwed them into her brewing pot. She took her time cooking some nice seaweed soups and the sizzling sound of bacons in the pan creating some nice cooking sounds to her ears. She opened the pot of cooked rice making smoke flew into the air, the family members are waking up one by one, putting their butts into the chair and enjoying those breakfasts. Nayeon went to the back of their house hearing the sounds of chickens doing their morning business. She opened the big door and her face got slapped with those sight of beautiful chickens waiting for their, they are their foods too tho. She throwed the best chicken feeds to those hungry youngsters.

Nayeon loves her life like this, peaceful calm. She went to check on the beautiful bowls laying on the big counter, Nayeon saw that the bowls has gotten strong enough to use and those beautiful baby blue colors with all kind of drawings made Nayeon's lift up immediately.