Entry #80: Prologue

??'s POV

Once I got home, I felt a slight unease. It was quiet. Well I know that it should have been, but this has not been the case. I had Jay tied up so it'd be no surprise that he would be yelling, nor would it be surprising if he was quiet, maybe he was unconscious.

But this gut feeling was different. It told me that Jay is in danger. There's no other way to know for sure unless I check the living room myself.

Once I got to the spacious yet messy room, my heart dropped. There was a knife at the ground, cut ties, and no Jay to be seen. I immediately knew where he was going.

"Come on, Jay you had one job!" I screamed as I rushed out of my house and to my car, driving to the possible location of where he's at.

???'s POV

I pointlessly wander the location I am in, hoping to find a lead of some sort. A clue to where Alex is, a sign of Tim being near, or a noise created by the hooded man.

As I look and walk through the hall way, I had a sinister feeling crawling up my spine. The feeling that I was oh so familiar with. The feeling of being watched.

I whipped myself around to see my suspicion was right. I was being followed and watched, but not just by anyone, it was Alex.

"Alex" I called out to him, pleading, though he did not say any word and raised his gun at me. "Alex?-" I called, but before he could shoot someone managed to hit Alex in time as I duck, him misfiring the gun.

I saw the mystery person, get the gun then shoot Alex twice. I was shocked at the sight. It wasn't the first time I had witnessed a murder, but it was my first time seeing it live.

Then my head began aching bad. I dropped to the ground as I coughed harder than usual. "Jay, Jay get up let's go" A familiar voice had said in between coughs as I collapsed to the floor.