01: Chance

Italic - Thoughts of a character

❃.✮:▹ ◃:✮.❃

Twitter

[          ]  Marble Hornets  @ marblehornets * 
               Entry #81: [insert link]

Jay's POV

"Remember to at least take 2 pills 2 times a day, at day and at night. It is to help you keep at a state of mind" I nodded to the doctor's note and gave me his prescription and a bottle of pills.

"Thank you" I thanked the doctor as he walked me out of his office. "You're welcome, now have a good one" He said as I exit his office. Walking down the hallway I noticed the pills prescribed to me was similar to Tim's pills.

Though I know now that Alex is gone, it doesn't mean that the operator is gone as well. If this is what kept Tim sane then I'll use it to keep me sane for we have two more objectives.

I'll ask Tim as soon as I get to the car. If somehow our prescribed meds are the same, it'll be no problem for us and it would save us more money since we only have so much.

"Hey" I started as I got in the car where Tim was sitting in. "Hey" He also responded back. "How was the visit?" He asked as I sighed. "It was good, he prescribed me some meds so, I guess it'll help me as well" I took out the bottle of pills given to me.

"Let me see" He took the bottle and looked at it with details. "Huh" He spoke before handing them to me. "They're the same ones as mines" He only commented which made me internally sigh in relief.

"Guess it won't be hard to keep ourselves sane anymore since we share the same pills anyway" He sighed as I scoffed in a good way. "Heh yeah"

"Were you able to get Entry 81 posted?" I asked as he only nodded, showing me the video he posted only just a few minutes ago. I nodded at the sight. 

Things got a bit silent as Tim was backing up his vehicle. "So what are we gonna do now?" I asked as he shrugged in defeat. "I don't know, get a job or something" He suggested as I looked out the window.

"Even so we need a place to live" I pitched in. "Yeah, but it has to be cheap though, we barely got any money left and that's just for us to buy our food" He explained as I reclined to my seat in defeat.

"Yeah you have a point" I mumbled as another silence have passed. "If somehow we do have enough money, where will we find someone who's looking for roommates" I said as Tim looked at me briefly before looking at the road once more.

"That platform you use" He stated as I looked at him. "The one where you ask those who follow you for help" He continued as I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Twitter?" I questioned as he nodded. "Yeah that" He stated as I fixed my posture. "Well I mean we can try finding someone I guess" I took out my phone as I went in to Twitter once more.

Some time has eventually passed but my feed isn't on my side. I eventually turned my phone off and placed it in front of me as Tim got back with some minimal food to get us by.

"Here" He gave me a bottle of water, a few jerkys and pudding. "Thanks" I opened the bottle of water to get a drink of it. "No luck?" He asked as I shook my head, putting the bottle cap on.

"I mean I did search but most of them are from other countries" I took a pack of jerky and opened it to eat one. "It's not like we expected anything as well" He stated as he took a cracker and ate one.

"Yeah" I again stated as I took my phone again and scrolled on my twitter feed. After scrolling for a bit, I decided to refresh my page out of boredom, when the first tweet of my page piqued my interest.

'Looking for a roommate!' It said as I noticed it was in english. 'Located in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. call me for the details if you are interested'

"Hey Tim" I called out as he looked over me. "Yeah?" I looked up at him and showed him the tweet.

"We might have a chance after all.."