Chapter 1: He doesn't love me, Does he?

Juvia's POV

"Lucy-Chan?"
I knocked on her apartment door crying and hoping for an answer.

The door opened and Lucy immediately hugged me at the sight of my tear drenched face. She led me inside and started making some tea as I sat on the sofa.

She handed me my tea and sat beside me. "Do what's up Juvia?"

"Juvia is sick of Gray-Sama hurting her.." tears streamed down my face as I explained what happened.

~time skip---Juvia explained~

"That would upset me too."

I dried up my tears with my sleeve and got an idea. "Juvia has an idea! Juvia will try her hardest to get over Gray-Sama!"

"Ok, I'll help"

~time skip---next morning~

I woke up to the smell of pancakes and realized I stayed the night at Lucy's. I walked into the kitchen and sat down at the table.

"Well, good morning sleepy head!"

I looked at the time and saw it was 11.

"Sorry Lucy-Chan, Juvia didn't mean to."

"It's fine, really, hehe eat up then we'll head to the guild." she smiled at me then started eating her pancakes.

I finished eating my pancakes and changed into some of Lucy's clothes then we headed to the guild. when we were almost there we saw Gray-Sa I mean Gray, that's what Lucy told me to call him.

Gray's POV

I was almost at the guild when I saw Juvia. Today I'm going to confess. I'm going to confess that I like her. Recently I found how much I like her, no, love her and I need to tell her my true feelings.

"Hi Gray" that sent a shock of pins and needles through my body. Juvia called me Gray not Gray-Sama. That's really weird...

I walked in after her, "I like your shirt Juvia." I complimented.

"It's Lucy-Chan's" she said flatly then sat down at a table with Lucy.

Whoa. She must be mad at me or something. Normally a compliment from me makes her super happy... I walked over to the request board and picked out a job then went back over to Juvia. "Hey Juvia, wanna go on a job together?"

"Sorry, but Juvia is going to stay at the guild today." Did she just shoot me down?? Oh no.. maybe she moved on WITH someone.. that's it I need to tell her my feelings it's now or never but first I need a plan. I sat at a table and started to think of a plan, by the time I finished it was almost the end of the day.

I was about to put my plan in action when I heard that Juvia was going on a date with Lyon. My plan did me no good as my body took over.

Juvia's POV

I was about to head to my apartment to change when I felt a tight grip on my wrist, I turned around to see Gray, dragging me off. I struggled to get free but in the end it was no use.

About 20 minutes later he pushed me into his apartment and locked the door behind him. "W-what are you doing Gray?"

"Not letting you go on a date with Lyon."

"It's my choice!"

"No it's not, I won't let you, I don't want you to go on a date with him."

"But why?" I held in my tears.

"Because Lyon is a bad person and I don't think you should hang out with him, never mind go on a date with him, who knows what he would do."

"Why Gray?" I couldn't hold them in any longer and my tears fell down my cheeks.

"Huh?"

"Why are you doing this? Juvia tried to get over you but how can I when you're being so protective."

"Juvia.." Gray took a few steps towards me.

"Why can't I just go on a date?"

"Um.. Juvia.. The reason.. the reason I didn't want you going on a date was because... because I love you!"

"What?"

Gray took a few steps closer to me. "I love you Juvia."

Tears of joy streamed down my face "Juvia loves you too Gray ~Sama!"

Gray took more steps towards me and I took a few back but hit the sofa. He took a few more steps towards me and lifted my chin to look at him. "I love you and I always will."

Ok next chapter is a lemon so prepare yourselves, this is my first lemon so please don't judge.