Chapter 3: Lemon Part 2

HELLO!!! I am sooooooo sooo sorry that it has takin soooooooooooooo long to update I feel REALLY bad about it. :( But hopefully after reading this chapter you will forgive me. :3
So, with that in mind, ON TO THE LEMON!!!

Gray's POV

I carried Juvia up to my bedroom, 'I can't believe this! It's finally happening! I'm finally with my love, Juvia. I smiled and blushed as I pushed open my bedroom door with my back. I didn't bother turning on the light and I tossed Juvia onto my bed gently.

"Not going to turn on the light?" Juvia questioned.

"I think the moonlight is enough isn't it?" I smirked and walked towards the bed. I realized that the only article of clothing left on me was my shirt, so I sexually unbuttoned it in front of Juvia as she watched. I saw her lick her lips which made me want to tease her.

After tossing my shirt on the floor, I traced my finger along her cleavage as I crawled onto the bed straddling her. I moved my fingers down to her nipples and started rubbing them lightly.

Somehow she lost her shorts somewhere downstairs so all that was left was her sexy lace panties.

Just then I caught a glimpse of her biting her lip and my thoughts spun in circles. From that moment on I could no longer tease her, I wanted to get straight down to business, but she had other arrangements...

Juvia's POV

After I bit my lip I could see the sudden change of Gray-Sama's behaviour, I knew he wanted me. I quickly flipped him over and pressed my breasts against his chest which felt really nice. I bit my lip once more, making sure Gray-Sama could see me.

Suddenly he grabbed the back of my head and crashed his lips against mine, he kissed me hard, then bit my lower lip making me Yelp a bit. He then swiftly shoved his tongue in my mouth which was a big turn on. I returned the favour and our tongues swirled around each other multiple times before I came up for air. I suddenly got a rush of lust and started kissing Gray-Sama harder and harder. I subconsciously started grinding against his erect member, but he seemed to enjoy it.

He sat up and pushed me onto my back, he pulled my panties off roughly, luckily not ripping the fabric and he stretched my legs open letting cold air seep to my womanhood. I watched as he licked his fingers and began to rub my clit. He rubbed me faster and I started panting and moaning uncontrollably.

"G-GRAY-SAMAA!!" I moaned louder than ever.

At that moment he stopped right then and there.

"Why?" I pouted.

He moved his fingers down and slowly inserted two of his fingers into my womanhood. He thrusted them in and out slowly increasing in speed, he then put three fingers in, then four.. He went faster and faster.

"Unnnghhh..." I couldn't help but moan.

When he finally pulled his fingers out he sucked on each one with lust.

I then sat up and pushed him down once again. I traced my finger up and down his erect member.

"Juvia... Do me.."

"What was that?" I teased.

"DO me" he repeated.

I got hornier with each passing second. "What? Juvia couldn't hear you, try saying it more enthusiastically Gray-Sama..." I smirked.

Gray-Sama started panting a bit, wanting me so badly, he finally burst, "GOD DAMMIT JUVIA! PLEASE TO GOD FUCK ME HARD LIKE THERES NO TOMORROW!!"

Unable to hold myself back any longer I positioned myself on him and prepared myself for his length.

At that moment I smashed his erect member inside of me. It made me screech a bit from pain but the pain eventually turned into pleasure. I slowly lifted myself up then pushed myself down over his member over and over. I started bouncing up and down on him and my breasts jiggled uncontrollably so I held them still with my hands.

"Let them go, they turn me on when they jiggle." He said sexually.

"O-okay.." I put my hands down and starting rocking back and forth on him faster and faster.

Eventually I fell onto my back with his member still inside me and he pulled my legs as far apart as they could go. Gray-Sama pulled me towards him then pushed me away from him over and over. As he thrusted into me faster my breathing and moaning became uncontrollable.

"Oh Gray-Sama.." He thrusted in me harder and faster. "Gray-Sama.. Unh!"

Panting for breath I couldn't stop my short but loud moans. "Unnngg!! Gray-Sama!! Ungh! Unh! Ung! Ungh! Ungh! Ungh! Uuunnnghhhh!! Faster Gray-Sama! Faster!!!" I pleaded. "Faster!! Faster!!! Harder!! Don't stop Gray-Sama!! I'm gunna-!!" Just then I released, my juices going all over Gray-Sama.

Although I had reached my climax he still wasn't finished so I figured I should take control.

I removed Gray-Sama's member from my womanhood and before I could do anything he flipped me over and crawled towards me. He opened my legs like before but this time he shoved his face towards my womanhood, he started sucking on my clit whilst licking up my juices.

"Gray-Samaaa...." I moaned, I started to get agitated that I was the only one moaning so I really decided to take control. In one swift movement I was on top of him gripping his still erect member.

I slowly licked the tip and swirled my tongue around it multiple times. But I didn't put it in my mouth. I licked it up and down a bunch of times waiting for the one thing I was craving.

I heard Gray-Sama moan just a bit before biting his lip to stop himself. I smirked a bit. "Don't hold them back... Juvia would love to hear you moan, Gray-Sama...."

Gray's POV

I wanted to tease her some more so I still held back my moans. But, I could tell she was on a mission now. She gripped my member hard and started rubbing up and down slowly at first. I wanted more. She increased her speed a bit but not by a lot. It still wasn't enough for me to let her hear my moans.

This is gunna be a fun night, I smirked.