Chapter 4: Lemon Part 3

♥️ Well hello guys!! It has been almost an entire year since I posted my last chapter!! I'm sooooooooooooooo sorry it took so long but here it is! I hope you enjoy ;p ♥️

Juvia's POV

I pumped my hand up and down his member slowly getting faster. Gray-Sama only let out a partial moan before he bit his lip and I knew he wasn't gunna moan as easily now, so I had to come up with a plan...

Gray's POV

I watched in amusement as Juvia tried her hardest to get me to moan. I moaned once but I won't go down so easily now. I was smirking when I noticed the expression on Juvia's face had changed.. she's serious now.

In one sudden movement Juvia was pushing me against the headboard and kissing me. Slowly her lips trailed down to my neck which felt so nice.. her soft lips lightly pressed against my neck over and over.. her lips are so warm.. I felt her gently nibble on my ear lobe for a second and then move back down to my neck..

She kissed me gently down my neck and shoulders, every few kisses she would leave a small hickey as she traced her finger down my chest. She began to leave a trail of kisses down my chest which made me tremble.. it felt so soothing.. each little kiss.. every gentle touch.. all of it made me so vulnerable..

Juvia's POV

I felt Gray-Sama's body tremble at my touch.. he is so vulnerable right now.. it's working. I let out a little smirk hoping he wouldn't see me. I slowly made my way back to his very erect boner leaving kisses everywhere on my way down.. I slid my tongue up his member and swirled my tongue around the tip.. that's when I heard him gasp.. as if he had forgotten to breathe for a minute, I smiled.

Gray's POV

All the kissing and touching had made me so vulnerable.. and when she swirled her tongue around my member I was shocked at the pleasure it gave me. But when I saw her smiling I knew that she was not shocked at all.. she had planned this from the start.. and now I knew that she had won.

Juvia's POV

I started to suck his member at half length and I could tell Gray-Sama wouldn't be able to hold in his moans for long. I slid my mouth up and down the top half of his member.. and when I saw Gray-Sama bite his bottom lip I knew I had won. I increased my speed and started to suck on his member harder.. I slowly put more and more in my mouth as I sucked, until I had put his whole length in my mouth.. I sucked harder and harder and bobbed faster and faster.. I could hear Gray-Sama panting until..

"Unnghh.." he couldn't hold it back.

I had won, and so I kept sucking his member and bobbed up and down over and over.. I wanted to hear him moan more..

Gray's POV

I bit my lip but I knew it was over.. she had already won.. I didn't try to hold it back anymore.. I couldn't hold it back anymore..

She started to suck even harder and bob even faster I..

"Uhhhnnngg.. j-juvia..." I could feel her lips curve into a smile as she bobbed.. "uhnng.. juvia.. keep going... Uhhhnnngg... unnhg.. unnghh..."

I couldn't hold in my moans anymore and as she got faster my moans got shorter as I needed more air.

"J-juvia! Uhhhnnngg.. Unnghh.. Unnhg.. Unnhg.. ungh.. ungh.. Unnhg.. juvia...."

She bobbed faster as I got close to releasing..

"Uhng.. uhng.. ungh! J-juvia.. I'm going to.. uhhhnnnggg....." I released in her mouth and she slowed down her bobbing and eventually removed my member from her mouth.

And then I watched as her lips curled into a huge grin.

"How'd Juvia do?" She laughed.

Juvia's POV

"I.. I don't know what to say.. that was.. well.. amazing." Gray-Sama smiled at me shyly.

He pulled me towards him and lifted up my chin, "..you're amazing" he smiled brightly and then gave me the best and softest of kisses..

...I love him

♥️ So how'd you enjoy that? I know I enjoyed writing it.. so there you go my lovely's.. I'm not sure if I'll write more on this story.. so let me know if want me to continue :D anyway luv you guys see you! ♥️