𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞

Clary stood in front of her mirror looking at her outfit that she was wearing, 'This should do' she thought to herself before turning around grabbing her backpack putting it on her shoulder. Clary walks out of her bedroom, running downstairs seeing her aunt in her nurse uniform drinking a mug of coffee. "I thought you didn't start until tomorrow" Clary spoke up as she grabbed an apple from the fruit bowl "they want me to come in early to do some paperwork" Charlotte replied to her niece that was eating an apple in front of her, she wasn't pleased with the young redhead eating habits. "Oh.. well i see you later, Aunt Charlotte'' Clary replied once she finished swallowing the last piece of apple, throwing it into the bin before running out of the house towards the garage. Clary hums softly as she takes her pastel green bike that was leaning against some boxes, she climbs on her bike as she starts riding her bike to Mystic Falls High School.

Once Clary reached her destination of Mystic Falls High school , her green eyes scanned watching her new classmates speaking to their friends. The Young red head cleared her throat nervously, as she stepped off her bike walking slowly as she felt eyes on her. Clary knew she would be the talk of the school, but she also knew it wouldn't last long. Clary starts walking to the reception office, after she locked her bike at the bike rack. Clary took in the scenery of the white corridors and lockers on either side, a relieved sigh escaped her pink lips once she found the reception office. The young red haired female walks towards the reception desk, giving the middle aged receptionist her school transfer papers. "Oh, you're Clary, we have been expecting you. This is your school schedule" The Middle aged woman commented, placing Clary's school schedule on the desk. "Thank you" Clary replied, smiling at the receptionist, grabbing her school schedule. Clary turns around quickly, accidentally bumping into someone's chest "Oh i-i'm so sorry" the young red haired replied, as she looks up slowly looking at a handsome young guy infront of her wearing sunglasses. Clary felt her cheeks heating up before rushing past him embarrassed walking out of the reception office, Clary felt herself calm down from her embarrassment, as she looked for her first lesson.

Clary bites her soft pink lips, As she nervously sat down in her new seat which was at the back of the class, by the window. While scribbling away in her note book, ignoring the stares from her classmates. "Once our home state of Virginia joined the confederacy in 1861, it created a tremendous amount of tension within the state. People in Virginia's northwest region Had different ideals than those from the traditional deep south. Then Virginia divided in 1863 with the northwest region joining the union." Mr Tanner Explains to his students, who were mostly not even listening to him. Clary looked up for a split second from her notebook, noticing the young guy that she bumped into looking at her curiously. Clary felt her cheeks turn to a light shade of pink before looking back down at her notepad, until the end of class.

The young red haired female walked quickly out of her history class once the bell rang, passing her classmates. Clary lets out a sigh of relief as she walks the bike rack, unlocking the lock around her bike. The young red haired female put the padlock in her navy backpack, Stepping over her bike as she rode her bike to her first Shift at Mystic Falls Café. Clary walked into the populated Café full of her fellow classmates and loyal customers, The red haired female walked towards the staff room placing her bag in her locker, changing into her blue work shirt and tying her long ginger hair in a low messy bun. Clary started serving customers, cleaning up tables "oh you're the new girl, at mystic falls high" a female voice spoke up next to her. Clary looked up seeing a blonde female sitting down at one of the tables with her friends, the red head assumed. "Uh yeah, I'm Clary" she replied nervously, giving a half smile to the blonde and her friends "I'm Caroline, this is Bonnie and Elena" Caroline replied smiling as she introduced her friends. Clary was about to leave when she bumped into someone's chest again.. 'Why do I do this to myself?' she thought to herself, "we really need to stop meeting like this" a soothing male voice replied calmly, causing Clary to look up at who she bumped into 'Him..again.. This is so awkward'. "I'm so sorry, very clumsy" Clary spoke as she felt her cheeks heat up to a light shade of pink, from embarrassment. The handsome young guy looked at her for a moment, like he had seen her before "It's okay, Clary right?" he replied letting out a small chuckle, Clary gave him an awkward half smile, slowly nodding "I'm Stefan" He introduced himself, holding his hand out, "Nice to meet you Stefan" Clary replied shaking his hand as she introduced herself, Her green eyes widened as she realised that she was still at work. "I've got to get back to work, see you at school" Clary replied, looking at the girls and Stefan, turning and walking quickly away from the group of friends. Caroline was about to invite the young red haired female to the party for tomorrow, but she already rushed away to serve more customers. The young blonde haired female hopes to see the new girl to invite her to the party at school.