05

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

Yeah of course

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

FLASHBACK

"Goodmorning my love" Chris whispered in his raspy voice as Verity had opened her eyes, stretching against him. She lay ontop of him, both arms around his torso and legs on the sides of his.

"Mmh" She moaned sleepily, nodding against his chest. Her eyes opened again as someone walked through the door.

Matt's smile appeared as his eyes lay on her. She looked so peaceful, but she lay on his brother. "What do you need Matt?" Chris said sharply before Verity shushed him

"Shhhhhhh Be nice." Verity said, smiling at Matt. Matt smiled back and looked at Chris.

"Mums just wondering when you want breakfast," Matt said.

"Give us an hour yeah?" Matt nodded and grinned at both of them before leaving.

Verity shuffled up higher, her and Chris's gaze aligning. She smiled before pressing herself against him, as well as her lips. She smiled against his lips which drove Chris crazy.

Chris pulled away, tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear as his heartrate recovered.

As they kissed again, someone knocked on the door again. Verity pulled away quickly so that Chris could catch his breath. "Yeah?" He said breathlessly. Verity had moved to his side as the door swung open. Mary Lou had came in.

"Aww, sweetheart I had no idea you were here!" Mary Lou smiled, "Would you guys like something to eat? I can bring it up here"

Verity smiled, "That's okay I'm not hungry, thank you though." Mary Lou nodded and turned to Chris.

"Can I have some fruit Mom?" Chris said, smiling. "Yeah of course." Marylou walked away, closing the door.

"Thanks mom!" Chris grinned looking back down at Verity who was by his side.

He turned to face her, kissing her again.

"Sweetheart one more thin-" Mary Lou came back in.

"MOM!"

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

Verity sat alone in her room again, darkness illuminated by light pink lights.

She had just came out the shower, music by Ariana Grande blasting through her speaker which was slightly muffled as she left it in the bathroom.

Verity put a bra and some underwear on, deciding she was going to fake tan. She grabbed everything out of her vanity.

Dangerous Woman by Ariana Grande played, echoing through her bathroom. She sang along as she applied the tan, evenly and smoothly.

A couple hours later, at 2:09am, she got a direct message from Harry. That's weird.

She opened it immediately, her eyes widening as she saw what it said.

-----

h4rry..ss

dude, probs shouldnt say but chris just said he wants you back

veritysantiagox

um

-----

Verity was speechless. She did miss the times they had but the way he broke up with her was horrible and embarrassing.

She knew everyone was counting on them getting back together but she just.. couldn't. Not after what he said.

-----

veritysantiagox

not much he can do about it now.

h4rry..ss

oh

-----

Verity put her phone down, lost in her own thoughts.

Did he really like her? Did he actually want her back? Was Harry playing a prank on her? Did Chris ask him to say that so he got my reaction?

Millions and millions of thoughts roamed her head before she heard a knock on her door.

"Two seconds!" She shuffled over to her drawers, put shorts and a top on before opening the door. Sweetener by Ariana Grande was playing on her speaker, not too loud so she didn't wake her parents.

Meitha stood at her door, snacks in her arms.

"YOU TANNED WITHOUT ME???" Meitha exclaimed, laughing with Verity. Verity let her in and they sat on the floor against her bed, watching a movie.

Verity noticed that Meitha was looking at the tan on her legs. "Meiiiiii" Meithas head turned with a smile. "Mhmmmmmmmmmmm?"

Verity plastered an exaggerated smile on her face "Can we tan youuuuuuu"

"YES LETS GO" Mei stood up, grabbing Verity's hand and Verity dragged her into the bathroom.

---------

VIENNA

if any of yous read this without my note at the end, I consider u an OG cos I litro just noticed help

ANYWAYS THIS CHAPTER IS SO BORING IM SO SORRY ILL DO BETTER

I PROMISEE

---------