Chapter 2: The Prince And His Slave

A year passed, and the 2 Saiyans were on their way to Earth. "Anything from Raditz, Nappa?" A Saiyan with long spikey hair asked. "When I get a hold of that idiot-"

"Prince Vegeta, I am not getting any feed from Raditz. It seems they've taken him down." Nappa stated.

"Fool. Well, were closing in on Earth, and then we can finally get rid of these pests." Vegeta said. "We're coming Kakarot!"

With Goku & his Friends

Goku, Piccolo, Xenon, Krillin, Yamcha, Tien, and Gohan stood ready in a wasteland. "Remember that plan, when they arrive, attack them all at once..." Tien said.

"Yeah, sorry, us Saiyans dont do that." Xenon cracked his knuckles. "I've been wanting to pound his face in ever since day one."

It wasn't long before two space pods landed. A Saiyan with spikey hair and a bald Saiyan walked out.

"Allow us to introduce ourselves--" Vegeta was interrupted, "I know all too well who you are, Vegeta!" Xenon yelled, clenching his fist.

"The low-class traitor. Hm." Vegeta scoffed, "Your parents must have really thought bad of you..."

"That's enough!!" Xenon roared, then charged toward Vegeta, a fist raised. Vegeta smirked, then closed his eyes.

Xenon punched Vegeta across the face, then kicked him into the air. "Blast of Fury!!!" Xenon yelled, sending that blast toward Vegeta.

While this was happening, Xenon failed to realize that Vegeta was holding back drastically, and also that Nappa was taking everyone else on.

Xenon was about to help the others when he felt a pain in his stomach. "You're strong, but not strong enough," Vegeta smirked.

Xenon stumbled backward, holding his stomach in pain. "Y-yo-You...b-" Before Xenon could finish, Vegeta kicked him across the face.

As Xenon flew away, Goku jumped in. After a decent struggle, Goku realized he was too weak to beat Vegeta.

Xenon pushed himself up, he knew he had to choose. Help Goku, or help everyone else. He looked at the battles, both Goku and his friends were getting destroyed in this fight.

Xenon powered up, and flew toward Nappa, who was noticeably weaker than Vegeta. Xenon punched Nappa in the left cheek.

"You guys alright?" Xenon asked. "Did he kill anyone?"

"No, he's just powerful!" Krillin stuttered. "We can't do anything."

"I have to hurry up with him, use the rest of my strength for Vegeta." Xenon flew toward Nappa.

With Goku's Fight

Goku swung his fist at Vegeta, who easily dodged and delivered a counterattack. Goku grunted and kicked Vegeta in the stomach. Vegeta grunted and punched Goku into the ground.

Goku stood up, only to be met with a knee to the face. Goku yelled in pain, getting flung away. Vegeta flew toward Goku and began punching him in mid-air.

Goku was trying his hardest to hold his own, but he was failing. With each attack he dealt, Vegeta always countered with his attack.

Goku kicked Vegeta off of him and prepared a Kamehameha, Vegeta prepared a Galic Gun. Vegeta smirked, "You've made a grave mistake defying me!"

"Galic Gun!!"

"Kamehameha!!!"

The two beams clashed, seeming to be even, although it was visible that Goku was struggling more than Vegeta.

With Xenon

Xenon punched Nappa across the face, then kicked him in the ribs. Nappa grunted and swung his fist toward Xenon, Xenon ducked and dug his fist into Nappa's gut.

Nappa coughed up saliva and Xenon punched him in the face. Nappa roared out in anger and kicked Xenon into the air, Xenon teleported out of the way and punched Nappa in the back.

"Argh!" Nappa's mouth was wide open, his back broken. "D-Damn it, all!" Nappa barely made out. "Blast of Fury!!!" Xenon yelled, launching a blast toward Nappa.

Nappa could be heard screaming as he was incinerated. Xenon turned around, "He's in trouble, Xenon! Hurry!" Krillin yelled, keeping an eye on Gohan while everyone else was going to help Goku.

With Goku

"Damn it!!!" Goku yelled as the Galic Gun began pushing toward him. "I can't hold it much longer!!!"

That was when Vegeta was punched across the face. Vegeta grunted, his Galic Gun disappearing. However, Goku's Kamehameha did not.

The beam nearly engulfed Vegeta, who narrowly dodged it. Vegeta gritted his teeth, "Low-class bastards!"

Xenon and Goku stood side by side, Piccolo, Tien, and Yamcha next to them. "You were the one that made a mistake Vegeta!" Xenon said.

Vegeta smirked, "And what would that be?"

"You came here looking for a fight!!!" Xenon yelled springing toward Vegeta. Vegeta dodged and kneed Xenon in the stomach.

Vegeta grabbed Xenon by the hair and threw him toward Goku. "Xenon! You alright?" Goku asked, "He got you good."

"Prepare to face the might of the mighty Prince Vegeta!" Vegeta powered up to his full power, which easily surpassed everyone on Planet Earth.

Vegeta charged toward Goku, who had his guard down. "Guah!" Goku coughed up saliva as Vegeta punched him into the air, and kicked him into a pillar.

Piccolo and Tien jumped up, punching and kicking at Vegeta. Vegeta dodged them all with a smirk on his face. "Pathetic!!" Vegeta punched Tien in the stomach and kicked Piccolo into the ground.

"The...power..." Tien held his stomach in pain. Vegeta hit Tien with a barrage of punches, Tien was being beaten like a ragdoll.

"Now...let's end this!" Vegeta punched Tien into the ground, preparing a Galic Gun.

Yamcha ran up, disrupting Vegeta's Galic Gun. Vegeta groaned in annoyance and kicked Yamcha in the head, full power.

Yamcha's body went limp and his pupils disappeared. Vegeta smirked and threw Yamcha into the ground with his foot.

The human was lying lifeless on the ground. Xenon's eyes widened, the power of Vegeta was incredible.

"We have to work together!" Goku appeared next to Xenon. "It's the only way!"

"Well then, let's whoop his ass!" Xenon clenched his fist.

***

Well, that's Chapter 2 done. A couple more books and hundreds of chapters left to go.

Don't forget to like, comment, and follow!

~ DinoBoy6