Part 2

I happily went to class expecting him to be alone but I heard some voices from the classroom. It was Mr. Williams calling some guy's name. At that moment I only felt my heart racing fast. I slowly opened the door trying to see what is going on and I saw another teacher's dick inside of Mr. Williams.

I wanted to just go away but my dick got hard as I watched them and imagined them together. I slowly took my dick off my pants and started jerking off as I watched them fuck. I opened the door a little bit more wide and kept jerking off my dick while watching them.

After they both cummed, I accidentally whimpered and my cum spread all over them. The other teacher got mad but Williams just licked bits of my cum from his body and directly went close to me apologising for making me wait and getting on his knees.

I was shocked. But he just started jerking off my big dick while  it was dripping with precum, I got out of control that I just took him by his head and put my dick down his throat letting him suck it as I felt pleasure feeling his tongue and how he sucked my dick. The other teacher then came close to me and started tounge kissing me and touching all over my body while Williams was sucking my dick.

Tailor (other teacher) then pressed on my ass hole and started to finger it making it all wet. The moment I knew my dick let out a lot of cum, I cummed all over Williams mouth and all over his body.

After that Tailor pushed me down facing Williams as he was jerking off his dick next my ass. He started licking on ice cubs and pressing it in my ass hole. He bended me over pushing my head down to Williams body and putting his dick inside my tight ass hole and started fucking it. I let out a lot of noises and just wanted more and more everytime.