Happy Thoughts

Paris
Liam can I talk to you for a sec. Yeah sure what's up. He says. I have great news. I remark. Im the owner of the company I was working for. I was co - owner and the owner died so I take their spot. I say. Wow um congratulations then sis. He says and makes a face. What. I question. Nothing we should celebrate with a dinner and a party. Ok sure why not. I reply walking upstairs.

I text miracle and Evie about the dinner and they say yeah. I take a shower pulling out a white blouse and jeans. I dry off brushing out my hair. I walk downstairs to see louis and Eleanor in th kitchen. I slowly turn around trying not make any noises but again I failed. Hey Paris. Eleanor squeaked. Um hi. Wait were is my baby. He's with the new Nanny. Jessica - thats her name. Louis said. He's probably cheating on you with the nanny . I mumble.

What was that paris. If you didnt hear it it wasn't meant for you. I say a bit louder. I put on my shoes grabbing my keys. Im gonna go get jr. I say before stepping out.
-------
I arrive at the apartment that I used to live in but that's obviously over. I walk into jr's room to see I guess Jessica holding him. She had dirty blond hair tan skin and thick in all the right places. Yeah louis was sleeping with her. Hi Jessica. I say politely. W-who are you? she stammered holding jr closer. Im the mother of the baby so can I please have him. She gets up and back away. Prove it. I scoff and dial Louis's number. What the hell do you want Paris. Louis said through the phone. Excuse me but your little barbie doll wont give me jr. I snap. Put her on the phone. He says. I hand her the phone and she puts it to her ear. She nods handing me the baby. She hangs up turning over the phone to me.

I have to go with you back to Louis. She speaks up. Um sure. And with that were driving home.

Louis
Liam your sister is a pain. I say. He glares at me then cocks his eyebrow. Yeah and what exactly are you. He says back. Not your sister. I reply. Yeah I agree babe. Eleanor added. Just then Paris and Jessica walk in the kitchen. Hey jess . I greet them. Hey louis. She says winking. Eleanor looks at me and I shrug. Paris starts talking on the phone and she stops looks at me liam then Eleanor and leaves the room.

What was that about? Liam asked. I shrug and decide to go eavesdrop.

No im not sure. I have to take precautions. Because of the past. That's not important. Yeah why. Okay do that but im not sure if Niall or Liam for that matter will let me go. It's complicated. Yeah I know. Ugh....... Yeah I will. A month tops no more no less. Thank you. Im positive. Okay get the protection needed then. Yeah all of that. I understand. Okay like I said a month only. Okay. Bye then.

There was silence on the other side of the door. Liam was lost after what was heard. I was to but Eleanor just shrugged it off. We exchanged a few glances before the door opens. We all freeze and Paris tenses. Before anyone could say anything Liam spoke up.

Where are you going Paris? She stood there with her mouth open but nothing came out. She just walked past us. Up to her room.
Liam follows after her and I go after him. Her back was against the wall while Liam was in front of her screaming . She flinched with fresh tears rolling down her cheeks. Liam please move she begged but he stood there screaming. I walk over to him pulling him back. He turns around and his eyes turn a darker color I had never seen. This is your fault!!! If you had never cheated on her this wouldn't happen!!! He yelled pointing in my direction. I calm him down enough for him to leave the room. I snap my head back to Paris having trouble breathing. She was having a panic attack. I call Niall and he walks in lifting Paris off the ground. He puts his hand on her heart and she dose the same. He says a couple of words before they connects foreheads. She calms down and I don't say anything. Me and Eleanor walk back out to a confused Jessica. Yeah...... um. We should come back later.

Paris
I sat at the table across from Liam nervous about the news I would tell them. I felt relaxed when Niall sat next to me. Once every one sat down they had their own side conversation. So Paris care to explain why we're all here. Liam says in an annoyed tone. I let out a deep sigh before looking up. I am now the owner of the fashion company I worked for. I say. I earned a few congratulations but then continued . And moving to the u.s. . Niall and liam look up at me and so does Evie. You're what!?! Liam says. I thought you were moving to Wolverhampton. Paris im not letting you go. Niall adds. You have a baby and one on the way. Evie said. We can't risk your life like that Paris. Im staying in a mansion with the highest quality levels of protection . I will be fine Liam. Paris im not letting you go. Liam repeats . I have a question. Why cant Paris go to the U.S. . Harry ask. Evie kicks him in the shin and he shuts up. Paris you know what that man is capable of!!! Niall shouts. I'll be here for month tops. Then im leaving. I say before I walk outside. Miracle comes and sits next to me. Paris can you explain why you can't go to the U.S. . There was silence for a moment until I spoke up.

Couple of years back. My mom and dad were fighting. Me Liam Niall and Evie sat on the couch watching tv but still listening. My mom screamed and a glass broke. All four of us only 12 at the time went into the kitchen. And saw her on the floor with blood coming out of her head and arm. Before I could stop them Niall and Liam charged at my dad. He beat the hell out of them but they still fought. Evie she passed out me I called the cops. He was arrested for 10 years. Niall had a broken arm and so did liam along with a broken leg. Evie had a concussion when she passed out. My mom was hospitalized for a while. I was fine though. That doesn't explain why you can't go to the U.S. . She says. It's to dangerous for us to go back with my dad there. I reply. But he's one person . She adds. No he's not. That's the thing. It's people who look for us . We all are targets. Liam being famous didn't help with our situation. And he knows that im leaving. Paris that's enough. Liam says from behind me. I put my hands up and walk inside. My phone buzzes and I look at it.

Lpd
Come get ice chase and cooper from the station.

Me
Ok be there in ten

I turn back around with my car keys and phone in hand. Li im going to the station I'll be back.
-------
Hey babe. Hey colton. I say pecking his lips. So were are my badasses. He whistles and a golden retriever a husky and a police dog come from a room. They all come running in my direction. Hey boys. I say petting them. Well thanks babe I gotta go before liam kills me. I say. Ok please be careful Paris. The dogs follow me into my car in our way home. Once we arrive home I get out and so does the dogs. I search for my keys and I cant find them. Chase jumps on the door and unlocks it with his claw. Really chase. I mumble. All the dogs run in the house. They stop when they see liam and louis and jump in front of me. Cooper lets off a nasty growl in Eleanor's direction. I laugh at their faces and sit down. Here boys. I call them and they sit around me. Well the monster couple and liam meet my puppy badasses. Cooper Ice and Chase. Who is Ice. The white husky with blue eyes. Cooper is the black and dark brown dog. And chase is the golden retriever. Well im going to sleep. Good night.