Airport

Anastasia finally got to the airport parking lot. She got her suitcase from the trunk, then walked to the airport. Anastasia got the cold breeze from the air conductors right when she walked in.
Anastasia went through security, got her passport checked. Now she is waiting for her plane number to get called. She sits in her chair, texting Josh. Until she looks up.
When Anastasia looks up, she sees the same old lady from the elevator from her apartment. She looks at the old lady with confusion. Then out of nowhere her bracelet warms up repeatedly, it's like a heartbeat. Warm, cold, warm, cold. It changes. But it gets burning hot when her plane number gets called
"Flight 365 is ready for boarding." Said the worker over the loudspeaker.
Anastasia starts walking toward the gate, and waits in line.
While she waits in line, her bracelet is burning her wrist, so she makes the decision to take off the bracelet. Which little did she know, something bad was going to happen.
Anastasia texts Josh to tell her that she is getting on the plane. But no answer. Anastasia came to the conclusion that he was either sleeping, making food, or having a shower.
When it is Anastasia's turn to find her seat. She gets seated next to a mother and a daughter.
Anastasia sits down in her seat. Anastasia does this flight every year. But this year, it felt different, she got this nervous pit in her stomach. It makes her feel like she wants to throw up.