Part 52: Old Enemies

~Pearson's POV. August ??, 2022~

I woke up to see... nothing, there's something covering my eyes. An annoyed groan escaped my lips as I went to take off what is covering my vision, but of course my hands are tied down. I leaned my head against the wall or whatever in frustration, the sound of a door opening made my head snap forward.

"Seems that you're finally awake." Someone said.

I felt them remove what's covering my eyes, the light was too harsh so I closed my eyes for a minute before opening them again.

"Now... We really should talk." They said.

I couldn't really tell who it was because my eyes are still adjusting to the light. It only took a minute for my eyes to adjust and I could see the face of the person in front of me.

"How in the fuck are you still alive?!" I shouted.

"What? No hello first?" Miller crossed his arms, "What makes you think I'll just treat you like nicely after you just kidnapped me... Again?" I scoffed.

"Well I do have a question, have you seen Lucy recently?" He leaned against the wall in front of me.

"Not since May of last year, when I killed him." I said with a cold tone.

"He's dead, huh? Well, it's what he deserved." He shrugged, "What? I thought he was with you?" I looked at him confused.

"I'll inform you on what's happened the past few years since you've joined that little Youtube studio." Miller shuffled around before stepping towards me.

"After you stabbed me and escaped with your little teenager friends, Lucy ran things while I recovered. Little did I know that he was preparing to betray me... But enough of that, how did you kill him?" He asked.

"Simple, he kidnapped my friends and I from Spellbound, then I ended up killing him." I shrugged.

Miller processed the information. "Well... I'm glad that he's not my problem anymore." He smiled.

"Since we're getting answers out of each other, how about you answer my question?" I requested, which made him raise an eyebrow at me.

"What is Project: 590?" I asked, Miller stared at me in shock. "How did you find out?" He pushed the chair back but he held me by the collar of my shirt.

"Geez dude, chill out. Deb pointed me in the direction to search for the information." I told him so he let go, "I'm going to kill her!" He shouted.

"Not to burst your bubble but you're too late for that." He turned to me with anger in his eyes.

"How?" He questioned, "She was splintered by Autumn Hill, Nelson's assistant." I managed to shuffle slightly in the chair as I spoke.

"Splintered? By what?" He crossed his arms as he stepped closer to me.

"I don't know! We found out she was splintered through an autopsy report!" I shouted, I was starting to get really tired of him. He paced the room in thought.

"By the way, how's that partnership with Nelson? Or did he toss you aside like he does with everyone else?" I asked, I could feel the anger radiating from him.

He turned on his heel and left the room, a sigh of relief escaped my lips, he was starting to frustrate me a lot. The room was silent and empty so I tried to pull my arms free, I was so close to getting my left arm free when the door opened again.

"Back so soon?" I let out a laugh, "Shut up." He snapped.

A guard walked in behind Miller then closed the door, "Tell me what you found out." Miller ordered me.