Vesper's BIO

A/N: (Song above is "Hearing things" If you want to listen to it while reading this part.)

Story details: 

"Normal talking"

'Thought/ mental talking'

"Text message"

(Sentence action)

"Com talking"

"Radio message"

"Announcement system"

A/N Notes

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

COM: Main system activating...

.

.

.

Incoming comms...

.

.

.

ALLMIND: "Registration number Rb23. Augmented human C4-621-Reader."

"ALLMIND has identified you as a potential asset to the Reader's Project."

"Accordingly, we would like to assign you the following story."

"The project will also be expanding on the AC project."

"The AC project was a joint partnership between Atlas scientist and the Arquebus family. The goal was to create a suit of armor that would hopefully be used for a special military group and later on, many were chosen to participate in the project."

"The AC project was successful but resources were very scarce, leaving only a few individuals being given the chance to use this armor. If said individual was accepted, they would be put through surgery to attach the AC arm holder onto the user's left arm."

(A/N: BTW, all AC units are 9 feet high. I found this nice little image for easy comparison. Again, this not my property!)

 Again, this not my property!)

"The AC arm holder is responsible for activating a AC and allows the user to put their preferred weapon on their left arm when not within their AC combat mode."

"With the briefing of the AC origin finished. We would like for you to learn the biography of our assisting assets, the Vesper's."