Vol 1, Sortie 1: Transferring

COM: Incoming message...

.

.

.

ALLMIND: "Registration number Rb23."

"Callsign: Reader. Authentication complete."

"Removing MIA status. Restoring access privileges."

"This is ALLMIND, the mercenary support system."

"Welcome back, Reader."

.

.

.

Handler Walter: "Looks like you passed authentication."

"Reader. That's who you are now, here on Wattpad."

"I've picked up some work for you already. Take a look, 621."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today was the start of a new day for the Vesper's as they were ordered to go and speak with General Ironwood for an important topic. It's 6 AM in the morning and each Vesper member is currently getting up from their beds and changing into their academy uniforms. Well, that's what the leader of the Vesper's hoped for. Starting with V.I Freud, he is currently playing a game on his scroll and not changing into his uniform. V.III Rusty is still asleep snoring quite loudly with his leg hanging off the top of his bunk and dangling in front of Freud who is currently to engrossed in his game. Luckily V.IV Pater is the only other team member who is getting up but the problem is that he too is also too attached to his scroll, looking over some documents related to their AC's that he is putting on his uniform completely backwards. This was the final straw for V.II Snail as he was running out of patience.

Snail: "(Deep breath) VESPER'S! FALL IN LINE IMMIDIETALY!" 

As he shouted out to his teammates, Freud was the first to get up and fall in line in front of Snail which surprised him. He turned to his brother Pater who was also in line but still glued to his scroll while his clothing is still backwards.

"Pater, your outfit is backwards. Fix it right this moment, would you." 

Pater blinked and looked up to face Snail and then quickly observed his clothing which were of course backwards.

Pater: "Huh? I was wondering why my uniform felt off. Thanks for pointing that out." He said with gratitude. He walked off to go fix his uniform.

Snail: "Just be quick, General Ironwood wishes to speak with us at the moment and were already cutting it close. I don't need my subordinates to drag me down."

Freud: "Sorry Snail, I'll be sure to be even slower next time just to see you get lectured by Winter again." He said with a smirk.

Snail: "(Sigh) Well currently you aren't the slowest at the moment." 

Rusty: "(SNORE!)

Snail's eye twitched slightly as he turned his attention to his remaining member who was still asleep. V.III Rusty, a capable fighter but an irresponsible person. Snail walked up the bunkbed that Rusty was currently sleeping on and grabbed the blanked that was covering Rusty before quickly pulling on it, causing Rusty to fall off the bed with a loud thud.