Vol 1, Sortie 2: From Atlas to Vale

It has been a few hours since the Vesper's left the Kingdom of Atlas and each member was quietly doing their own things. For Snail, he was simply reading a book about Vale and Beacon academy. As a leader, he must always be informed about everything and everywhere he and the others go to. Pater was still looking over his AC data for DUAL NATURE while also listening to music, moving his head to match the beat of the rhythm. Rusty fell asleep sometime later after leaving Atlas to catch up on sleep since Pater accidentally kept him up the previous night. As to what he is dreaming of, well...

[Rusty's dream]

Rusty woke up in a place with a clear blue sky, weird ringed shaped objects in the sky and little red ember's dancing in the air. He stood within a vast ocean with various craters around him and some broken machinery that looks oddly familiar to his AC armor unit. Rusty looked around his surroundings, looking for anything, anyone nearby, but there was nothing. At this point the only thing Rusty was left with were his thoughts and only one thing came to mind.

Rusty: "...Well...this is a boring dream...but I'll admit, this place looks nice..."

[End of Rusty's dream]

Rusty continued to sleep within this dream he claimed to be "Boring" as he still needed the sleep. Freud was the last of the group who was also still awake with an intense expression while playing his favorite game, RAID SHADOW-"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Static)

.

.

.

ALLMIND: "Augmented human C4-621-Reader."

"It appears the data contained an unauthorized message. We apologize-rebooting system."

(Static)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Freud was the last of the group who was also still awake with an intense expression while playing his favorite game, Remnant Kombat 10 on his scroll.

A/n: I actually don't know what game Ruby, Yang, and Qrow played against each other in volume 3, so this is what I'm calling it.

Freud continued to play until a small ray of light hit his eyes, blinding him momentarily. He turned his head to face the window of the transport and saw the sun rising over some mountains. Freud looked back to his scroll and saw that he was defeated in his game, he sighed out of annoyance.

Freud: "Damnit." he muttered under his breath.

Freud realized a moment later that he saw mountains, and where there are mountains, there's land. He looked outside again and saw that they had finally arrived to the continent of Sanus, where both the city of Vale and Beacon academy were. As he was looking at the view, he heard foot steps coming near him. He looked over to see Pater with a questioning face.

Pater: "What are you looking outside for Freud?"

Freud: "Well, It seems we finally arrived to Vale by the looks of it."

Pater grew an excited look and stood next to Freud to get a view of the outside. Pater was excited to finally see new views other than just snow and possibly new culture, as each kingdom had It's own unique setting and interest.

Pater: "Oh look! That red area is called the Forever Fall forest. It's called that due to the leaves always remaining the color of fall each season."

Pater learned about some of Vale while reading over a book Snail shared with him. Pater wasted no time when he had the chance to read it to learn new things about Vale.