Traitor

Tine's eyes were closed, feigning sleep as he felt his body being slammed into a chair and his wrists were tied behind him. He didn't bother to struggle. Part of him knew as a human he didn't stand a chance, and the other part of him was just wanting the blackness to take over and wash away the grief. He was wrestling with the weight pulling him down and the knowledge that he still had to try to wake up and find a way to get to the other side.

     He knew Sarawat was on his way. He just had to hold her off until he got there. For himself, for Air, for Sarawat, Tine could not let the grief over power him now. As he pulled on his inner strength, a sharp slap to the face brought his mind to the reality of his current situation. The slap brought him back to his senses as he reeled from the carnage of his family. Another life, another massacre, and the bitch fucking slapped him again. The rage that filled his soul that this thing still felt it had a right to touch him pooled into his mouth like venom. He could taste the blood in his mouth and he let it gather, mixing his saliva with the blood before looking Pam in the eye and spitting the blood tinged saliva in her face. "Bout time I got to look you in the eye while you kill me, bitch."

     Pam pulled her lips around her teeth in a feral snarl as she wiped the spit from her face. "You really are full of fire, aren't you, Namcha? I wonder if you always had this potential. Maybe I set my sights on the wrong man," she mused as she walked her fingers up Tine's biceps. Tine watched as her eyes flickered, and he was unsure of what thought processes were taking place that was until she made them clear. 

     "I've always wondered what it was about you that pulled him in so hard. I mean you're beautiful, although it wasn't until this life that you exuded any sort of seductive air. It's hard to believe that Namcha could have possibly have been a decent enough fuck to keep someone like Sarawat pining after all these years, but maybe I was wrong. Maybe I would understand better if I had a taste myself," she mused. Tine wrinkled his brow, his gut twisting at the insinuation she was implying, and then she moved. Her actions following the train of her thought process. He had to hold back the waves of nausea as she crawled onto his body and started to rub down on him, grabbing his face and trying to force his mouth to hers.

     Her grip was stronger than him, and she won the fight, but as her lips found his, he didn't hold back. He pried her lips open with his tongue, coaxing her tongue out, before grabbing her tongue between his teeth and biting down on it until she screamed in pain and the iron tang of blood filled his mouth. She jumped off of him as he spit her blood out while laughing in her face. "You can't make vampire dick stand up for you, so now you're trying for a course of human. Don't bother bitch, you can't make my dick work any better than you were able to get Sarawat's to work. Hell, you couldn't even get Phukong's dick to work without magic, could you? I wonder if it got on your nerves when that piece of shit predator you sent after me got all hot and bothered for me, too," he mocked her viciously. 

     Pam's eyes flashed in rage, and Tine knew he was tugging on a nerve. She couldn't kill him yet, she still needed answers, and maybe he shouldn't be pushing her buttons as much as he was, but he was fucking pissed and was enjoying the rage and pain in her eyes that he knew his mere existence had caused. "Oh, how I wish I'd been a fly on the wall to see Sarawat kick your naked ass out in the hall because his dick preferred the mere memory of me over your dried up snatch. Tell me, are you even capable of making anyone's dick stand up long enough to get laid, or are there just cobwebs up there?" He asked smugly, rubbing as much salt into her as he could.

     Tine watched the madness and malice cloud Pam's eyes as she brought her hands up, showing her talons. "You dare!" she shrieked, getting ready to bring her nails down Tine's face. He knew this move. She'd used it on him in his previous lives countless times. He knew his pretty face was a direct insult to her own vanity, and she never hesitated to mar his face with her claws. As she brandished her talons, he braced himself for the nails to rake down his face, but her her movements were stopped midair and she was pulled away from Tine. Tine opened his eyes and smiled as he watched Pam whip around to see Mil holding her arm.