The start.

Warnings: homophobia, slurs and bullying.

POV no one:
Axel had always been rude to max. No one has ever seen him be nice to max ever.  Axel had walked up to max in the lunch room. He got to max and put his hand on his shoulder, max turned and face axel, his demeanor changed immensely to one of irritation and fear. Axel stared at max making sure he couldn't move or walk away by keeping his hand on his shoulders.
"What do you want axel."
Max asked in a soft voice with a tinge of fear. Axel only grinned and pulled him from the table he was sitting at alone.
"What's up fag."
Axel had finally spoke in a deep and rude tone. Max only rolled his eyes and made a fake gag noise. Axel stopped walking and dragging him and glared at max. He let go of his wrist and pushed him to the floor. Max whined slightly at making contact with the floor. He looked up at axel with a glare mumbling the word
"..ow.."
Softly, axel only rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.
"Oh what. Can't handle a bit of pain."
Axel grinned slightly and pressed his foot up against max's chest to hold him to the floor. Max tried to push him off but to no avail. Axel glared at max below him, he pressed his foot down a bit harder. The air softly escaping maxs lungs. Max once again try's to push him off. After a bit of struggling he was able to. He quickly got up and started to run away. Axel took the challenge and immediately chased him.

POV max:
Why wont this guy leave me alone. I kept running trying to get to the bathrooms. I turned back a couple times. He was catching up quickly, that's not surprising he's taller and more athletic then me. I reached a bathroom and quickly ran in and locked the door behind me. Luckily no one else was in there. I stood there catching my breath while axel pounds on the door trying to get in. I was panting lightly. I leaned against a wall and slide down to the floor. Why can't he just leave me alone for one day damnit. He does this to me everyday. No matter who I tell nothing changes.
"get the hell out coward!"
I heard axel yell to me from outside the bathroom. I ignored him. He was irritating me. Axel kept pounding on the door trying to get me to go out. He knows that loud noises hurt my ears. I reached into my pocket and grabbed my phone and headphones. I put my headphones in and played some music to try and drown him out.

POV axel:
"You can't hide in there forever!" I knew he wasn't listening but I was still going to try and get him out. This guy was easy to pick on. Plus he's a fag. He's disgusting and so easy to scare. I kept hitting the side of my fists against the door. I wanted him to run out and leave the bathroom. He's so annoying to, I've hated him since maybe 7th grade. I never told him why, but I think he knows since my parents always thought he was gay. He probably is. He's disgusting, and he says he's Christian, god will never except a gay person. I knew he was listen to music so I started pounding on the door harder. I could hear the door lock rattle around in the wall. It was starting to break open. I kept banging on the door, who knows, maybe it will break open. After awhile maybe I stopped and backed from the door. I took a running start and hit the door with my shoulder. The lock busted and the door swung open. I watched him look up in horror. Hah. I watched him get up and lock himself in a bathroom stall. I ran towards the stall and crawled under the door.

POV no one:
Max looked horrified after axel had gotten to him by crawling under the door of the bathroom stall. Axel grinned at max and pushed max to a wall and pinned him there by his wrists. Axel held maxs small wrists with one hand and punch his stomach with the other. He hit hard. Max leaned forward slightly and shifted around from under axel. Axel only smacked max on the face
"Quit squirming around fag."
Max had a hand print on his face now. Axel then punched max in the face. Hitting him right on the nose. Maxs nose started to bleed quickly. Axel didn't care and held max by his throat now applying pressure slowly. Max squirmed around from under axel more trying to make him let go.
"I said to stop squirming around fag. Or do you want to make this worse. Your disgusting. I bet you like this don't you homo."
Axel applied more pressure to maxs neck as max shook his head no. The color started to drain from maxs face as he couldn't breath anymore from axel chocking him.
"Good night faggot."
Max then slowly passed out while axel let go of him and let max drop to the floor. Axel grinned and walked out of the bathroom.

It was coming the the end of lunch and axel had started heading to class. The bell rang shortly after. Axel and max had this class together and axel couldn't wait. He would be sitting right next to max. It was 5 minutes into class and max still wasn't there. The teacher mrs anderson thought maybe he had gone home. Axel wasn't worried and didn't seem to care, but Angel, maxs best friend was really worried. They where sitting behind axel and had whispered
"What the hell did you do."
I axel rolled his eyes then replied
"Nothing bitch."
Angel seemed irritated at axel but was still worried. It was about 30 minutes into class and axel was even getting a bit worried. It was almost a hour since max had passed out. Angel then raised her hand and asked
"May I go to the bathroom."
The teacher nodded and Angel got up. He walked around the halls and had continuously looked in the bathrooms and empty rooms to try and find max. They got to the bathroom near the lunch room and walked in.
"..max.."
She looked around and then found max. Max was still passed out on the floor. They ran up to max and picked him up carefully then ran to the nurse. Once they got there the nurse looked really concerned.
"Place him on the bed please."
The nurse had asked angel. They did as told and carefully placed max down on the bed. Angel had sighed and then was told to go back to class so they did.

It was 5th period now and max had been up for 30 minutes now. He was told to stay in the nurses office till his mom picked him up. Max and his mother lived quite far from school. Max told the nurse that he had just passed out and no one made him pass out since he didn't want to be in more trouble with axel.

His mom finally got there and ran to him.
"Oh my sweet baby! Are you alright! What happened, did axel do this to you!"
She said in a worried tone.
"No mom, I'm fine. I don't know what happened I promise. Axel didn't do this."
She had examined the injury on maxs face and the dried blood on his nose.
"Are you sure?"
"Don't lie to me."
She had a more stern tone. Max notice she was looking at the injuries axel had made on him.
"Oh..the bloody nose was from hitting the floor I think and I think same as the bruise. Don't worry mom"
Max had a calming and re-assuring tone.
"Come one let's go home hun.."
His mom seemed so concerned but tried to stay calm. They walked out of the school and got in the car and started to drive home.

Go to next page!
Words:1372.