Ally ways..

POV:no one:
Once max got inside his home after a long silent ride, he was greeted by his small tabby cat he got last summer from the streets.
"Hey bud how are you?"
The cat meows and purred in response while max pet him. Max picked the small cat up and carried him to his room.
"Talk to me if you need sweetheart.."
Maxs mom was able to yell before max got to his room.

Max sat in his bed and pet his cat for awhile, while the cat laid on maxs lap and purred. Max noticed his phone light up next to him.
He got a message. He stopped petting his cat for a bit and had started to read the message and who it was from. A unknown number. The text read
"The fuck is wrong with you fag. I'm in trouble. Why did you tell them."
Max seemed confused and texted back
"Who is this? What do you mean?"
The random person sent a text right after.
"Axel dumbass. Now why did you tell the teacher I did that to you. Hm. Why fag. Do you want to get hit more."
Max stopped replying for a bit. How did axel find his number?
"I didnt tell anyone?"
Max replied after a few minutes and immediately got a message back. Axel was clearly pissed with him and only texted:
"Get out of your house and meet in the ally way next to the supermarket. Or else."
He felt obliged to and had to explain. Max carefully put his cat off his lap and grabbed a bag and filled it with headphone, a knife for the creeps, and his phone. It was a light bag that he could just carry in his hand. Max sighed and soon walked out of his room. His mother wasn't down stairs so he just walked out of the front door and started to head to that ally way. He was worried at what axel might do.

It had been about five minutes and max had reached the ally. Axel was waiting there. Max walked towards him. Axel was clearly pissed.
"Hey fag."
Axel had a irritated tone and deeper voice the usual. Max stopped right by him. It was silent for a bit before axel grabbed maxs bag and threw it away from him. Max looked a bit worried. Axel grabbed max by his wrists and pinned him to the cold brick wall behind him. Max whine at hitting the cold wall.
"You think you can get away with telling on me and not get in trouble."
Axel raised his hand at max. Out of fear max flinched a bit, in worry of getting hit. Axel noticed and didn't look sympathetic or worried at all. He grabbed max by his throat again and held his to the wall more. He wasn't applying enough pressure for it to stop max from breathing.
"W-what the hell do you want from me exactly axel..!"
Max sound and looked scared and didn't want axel to go crazy on him.
"Give me the damn truth."
Axel was pissed. He had gotten suspended.
"What..? I told you the truth!"
"The real truth fag. Not some fake one you made up."
Max was trembling now. Axel glared down at him not caring that he scared at trembling.
"I-I'll do anything.. just.. s-stop..please.."
Mac had muttered out with a stutter. Axel still glared at him for a bit till he got an idea. He pulled max from the cold bricks. Axel forced max towards the back of the alley, it was dark there and far from people. Axel stared at him for a second before whispering in maxs ear.
"Anything?"
His tone more.. flirty then normal. Max nodded slightly, still scared of what he meant by that. Axel suddenly threw Max onto his knees. Max whined as he looked up at Axel from the floor. Axel stared down at him.
"You want to get out of trouble? Then you're going to stay there on your knees and you're going to suck. My. Dick."
Maxs eyes widened as his face flushed red. Axel smirked.
"W-what!?"
Axel sat down on the edge of a wooden box. He smirked at max.
"What are you waiting for pretty boy. Get started."
"B-but!"
Max got cut off.
"You said anything. Now do it."

Warning: BJ (blow job)

Max went silent. Sweat forming on his forehead, he was blushing like crazy as he reached for the button on axels jeans. He slowly un did axels jeans, revealing his boxers. Max hesitated a lot. Surprisingly, Axel was hard.

"What are you waiting for bitch. Get going."

Max sighed and pulled down axels boxers, his member springing up. Maxs eyes widened, Axel was huge! Max stared at axels member for awhile before slowly reaching to it. Axel watched as max started stroking his member. Max looked away out of embarrassment. Axel grabbed maxs face and forced him to look, then he let go.

Max moved closer to axels member as he hesitantly opened his mouth a bit. Still stroking axels member max started giving axels member kitten licks on the tip. Axel groaned softly. Max kept going with the stroking and kitten licks for a bit before he slowly put his mouth around the tip of axels member. Maxs face was flushed red with blush. Axel watched him with a smirk, occasionally making soft groaning noises.

Max soon started taking more of axels member in his mouth as he started bobbing his head up and down, he wouldn't be able to get all of this inside with mouth. Axel kept watching him as he put his hand in maxs hair, Axel pulled out his phone as he forced maxs head down fully, max chocked on his member as tears filled his eyes. Axel put his phone up and got onto the camera app, he put his phone into position and took a photo of max chocking on his cock. He let go of maxs hair to let he come up.

Axel put his phone back in his pocket as max took his mouth off Axel dick. There was a line of Saliva connected to maxs tongue and axels member. Max coughed a bit as he came off axels member, tears still filling his eyes as he glared up at Axel.
"Did I say you could stop."
Axel said smirking at max.

Max rolled his eyes and slowly started bobbing his head up and down again on Axels member once more. Max still felt the tears in his eyes from what axel did. He kept bobbing his head up and down, sucking and moving his tongue around. Axel moaned softly, 'max was
Good, to good.' Axel thought as he looked down at the blushing man at his waist. Max whined as he felt pre-cum coming from axel member. The vibrations of maxs whine made axel force his hips forward and put his member farther into maxs throat. Once again axel grabbed max by the hair and forced him up and straight back down to the base of his member, chocking and crying max whined and pulled back, axel didn't let him. Axel started face fucking max as he kept forcing him off his member and then forcing it down his throat, over and over. Max gripped onto axels inner thighs as axels pushed his head down again, cumming into maxs throat with out warning. Cum leaked from maxs mouth, he swallowed a lot of it but couldn't swallow all of it. Max grimaced and chocked again. Axel pulled the small boy off his member. Max had cum dripping from his mouth as it was left open. Max panted heavily and was sweating a lot.

"Hope you enjoyed that bitch." Back with the insults, Axel said to the small panting boy.
"I'm not done with you yet~." Axel added on
Max got more worried.
Axel pulled max up and forcefully sat him down on his lap, facing him. Axel started attacking his neck with kisses and bites. Max moaned and whined. Axel kept biting and kissing his neck, leaving small noticeable marks, he started sucking and making very visible large hickeys on maxs neck. After awhile Axel had whispered to max.
"What's your safe word darling? I need to know for next time."
Max looked at him with pleading eyes.
"B-blue.."
He muttered out.
Axel grinned and nodded
"I'm not gonna push you farther darling, I'll let you go home. You did enough. For now. I expect to see you at my house after school tomorrow."
Axel had a stern tone, it wasn't a choice for max.
Max nodded. Axel let him off his lap as he pulled up his boxers and pants, clicking his belt back together.
Max watched him. His face still full of blush.

And just like that, Axel and max went home. Thinking about that and what they could have done

Truth is I got lazy and it's been like a month and a half. Anyways including this it was: 1527

Bye bye pookie wookies❤️