The Meet

Shoyo had been so excited for his last class to finish. As soon as his last class finished he was gonna go to the gym with his application to join volleyball. Being a professional volleyball player and athlete is his dream always had been. Sadly, last year he only had a few players and lost.

     In that time Shoyo had found ways to deal with his losing streak. Shoyo promised himself to cut himself every time the opposing team won. From start to finish he counted how many pints they had and went home to cut. He also promised to end it if they lost with no points or they lost three times in a row. Fortunately, for Shoyo, no one knew and no one needed to know.

       The bell rang and Shoyo shot up so quickly. He ran to the gym only to see his enemy Tobio Kageyama. He hated him, but if it meant Shoyo go to be on a real team he would push his feelings aside and work with Kageyama. Kageyama noticed him and walked over. "Shoyo Hinata right? We went against each other last year. I pity your team for how little it was. Good to see you plan on joining a real team." Kageyama said in a nice but cold tone.

       "Yeah I remember you. My team only lost because of me. I kinda of got sick and still played. We would have won if I wasn't sick." Shoyo said in an energetic and enthusiastic tone. Kageyama looked over at Shoyo and chuckled. "We're a team now or is about to be a team. We need to work together. Let's make a deal dumbass. We both put away our differences and work together like adults?" Kageyama said with a big scary grin.

        Shoyo thought for a moment he didn't know what to do his enemy wants to make a deal? Is he dreaming? Shoyo finally musters the courage to speak. "I guess I'll agree to your deal Kageyama." Shoyo said. He knew he had to say yes or he wouldn't be on any team. Nor would he ever have friends. Kageyama smiled and waved him off.

        Oh boy Hinata thought what did he get himself into. He meet the rest of the team. Sugawara, who was the vice captain and a third year plus dating the captain, noticed Shoyo looked like Daichi, the captain, and Asahi, the ace, which those two happen to be twins. A lot agreed, but didn't think anything of it.

     After a while Shoyo when home and went to his mom's room to see his birth certificate. And as Suga thought he was indeed Shoyo Daichi. He will never tell anyone or show anyone. He'll hide it forever.