Part 13

Taehyung Pov
I'm proposing to him today and I'm really nervous. I know he'll say yes well I hope he will. I love him so much I want him to be mine forever. After a while I got up and I gently tucked him in bed. I freshened up and changed.

I went downstairs and made breakfast and I ate and I left some on a plate for him

I went downstairs and made breakfast and I ate and I left some on a plate for him. I got my stuff and I texted him saying I was going to work to finish something. Today is a day off but I'm going out for a couple hours to finish my surprise for him. I went to the lake at the park and set everything up with fairy lights all around the picnic tables and I paid my best friend Jimin to light fireworks for me after I ask him to marry me. Yoongi will be there too of course when there's one the other isn't far away they are inseparable like me and him. I made sure everything was perfect and after some hours I called him.
Kook:Oh are you done working
I am Baby
Kook:I thought you were off today
I'm sorry I had to do something important
Kook: It's ok are you coming home now
Well yes but I need you to do something for me
Kook:Oh what Daddy
Well I need you to put on a fancier outfit I have a surprise for you
Kook:You do
Yes I'm coming home now
Kook:Ok Daddy I'll be ready when you get here
Good boy. I hung up and drove back home. Before I could even turn the  handle he swung open the door and hugged me.

So cuteKook:I missed youI missed you more wearing my clothes huh Kook:You said fancy you didn't say it had to be my clothesWell you look beautiful PetalKook:Thank you Daddy so where are we goingWell it would ruin the surprise wouldn't it and I nee...

So cute
Kook:I missed you
I missed you more wearing my clothes huh
Kook:You said fancy you didn't say it had to be my clothes
Well you look beautiful Petal
Kook:Thank you Daddy so where are we going
Well it would ruin the surprise wouldn't it and I need you to wear this. I took out a black blindfold.
Kook: Getting Kinky already
You'd like that wouldn't you
Kook: Maybe
He giggled and I kissed him.
But I'll need you to behave
Kook:I will I promise
I know you will. I put the blindfold on him and I led him to the car. We got in and I drove to the park. I got out and took his hand leading him out of the car and into the park.
Ok ready Darling
Kook:I am
I took the blindfold off and wrapped my arms around his waist.
Do you like it Baby boy
Kook:Y..You did this all for me
Of course I did
Kook:I love it
Good I knew you would let's walk around love
I took his hand and we walked around the park and we sat down at a picnic table with his favorite food I set up.
Kook:I really love this
I'm happy you do now open up. I put some ramen on the chopsticks and I fed him.
Kook:Yummy
I'm happy you like it. We ate and we walked around the lake.
You know I actually didn't work today
Kook: Really
I was here doing this for you
Kook:That's really sweet I love it thank you
Of course anything for my beautiful wife
Kook:Wife
Well not yet but soon
Kook:What do you mean soon
Well i love you so much and you mean everything to me. I want to have you by my side forever so will you marry me. He didn't say anything and started crying.
Are you ok Baby I..I didn't upset you right. He suddenly hugged me tightly. 
Kook:Of course I'll marry you
I'm so happy Love. I got up and gently wiped his tears.
Kook: I'm so happy
I am too I love you so much. I cupped his face and kissed him and he wrapped his arms around my neck and made it deeper.
Kook:I love you more
I took his hand and put the ring on his finger.
So pretty like you. He giggled and blushed a little.
I have another surprise
Kook:What is it
Look up ready in 3, 2, 1. I snapped my fingers and a bunch of fireworks were set off.
Kook:Wow it's so pretty
Do you like it
Kook:I love it you really did all this for me
Of course I did
Kook:I love you
I love you more. We sat down in the grass and watched the fireworks with him in my arms.