ZOZI: Part 4

"What are we looking for?" Hitomi asks as she searches through the computer files while Jurina and Nako were taking care of the guards. This was another situation where one of Sakura's gadgets, an upgraded USB, came in handy. Once plugged in, it would automatically decrypt and unlock every single file on a database.

"Anything about the weaknesses of Zozi. There has to be one. Otherwise, Koyama would have an army ready by now." Jurina says, causing the duo to recall how the scientist had been going through different AKB bases looking for the hidden schematics. There had to be a missing piece.

"Let's see...weapon mods...flight capability...titanium plating...wait, energy source?" It looked like Hitomi had found a lead, but just as she was about to click on the file, a huge explosion blasts through one of the lab's walls and knocks the peach-cheeked girl off her feet.

"You should've ran and hid once you escaped AKB. It's more fun to hunt you down that way." Dr. Koyama says with a smirk, the android Zozi right next to her. She then turns to the AKB executives behind her and continues talking. Nako takes this chance to rush over to Hitomi to check on her.

"As you can see here, we have three of AKB's best operatives, Matsui Jurina, Yabuki Nako, and Honda Hitomi. If Zozi here can take care of all of them on her own, she should have no problem defeating any of the Koreans as well as capture Miyawaki Sakura."

"Oh, so now I'm a top operative? I wouldn't have thought that the way you cast me aside like I was nothing." Jurina replies with a sneer.

"Ah, Jurina, no matter how powerful and talented you may be, your insubordination has always held you back like it has the other traitors. That's one aspect Zozi will not have a problem with." Koyama says before giving the android the attack order.

"Kill these mutants. Now." And with that, Zozi bursts into action, rocketing right towards Jurina who barely dodges the attack by fading into the shadows. Without the older girl in sight, the android shifts targets to Nako whose back was still turned while helping Hitomi up.

"Yah, Nako-chan, look out!" The peach-cheeked girl warns as Zozi closes in. The short girl makes a quick pirouette and meets the android's punch with her own fist. The shockwave from the impact was so intense it caused the whole building to shudder.

"Hii-chan, get to Jurina-san. I know you found something in that computer that can help. I'll hold off this bucket of bolts as long as I can." Nako says before throwing a right hook that sends Zozi back. Just like in the AKB base though, the android didn't look fazed. Hitomi nods and runs to the corner of the lab where the lights overhead have broken.

"So, what did you find?" Jurina whispers.

"The blast happened just before I could click on the file, but it looks like the android's energy source is its weakness." Hitomi replies, recounting how the file she'd seen was hidden behind the most encryption.

"That's it? We don't really have much leeway to test theories right now." The older girl says as Nako is flung across the room. She wouldn't last much longer. That was when Hitomi noticed something as the android moved. The computer screens and lights would flicker as she moved by them. Light and electricity?

"Wait, do you remember when you threw that shadow bomb back at AKB? It had stopped attacking after everything went dark. Maybe it's connected!" Hitomi says, having a 'eureka' moment.

"Ugh, guys! A little help here!" Nako calls as she takes another swing that sends her flying back. Hitomi quickly jumps into the fray, throwing seeds down everywhere and commanding the roots to break all the wires connected to the room. Slowly but surely, the lab began to darken, and with that, the android's movements began to slow down. It was as if the room had been encapsulated by a plant prison. Dr. Koyama looked on with wide eyes as she realized what the trio were doing.