trouble cho-reum

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

[2031]

"ms choi."

hana raised her head upon hearing her surname was called. 

"you may come in now," said the nurse. 

"alright. thank you," hana said as she stood up and walk towards the door. 

she lightly knocks on the door before entering the consultation room. 

"good morning, doctor," hana greeted the doctor. 

"good morning," doctor oh eun-young replied before looking at her.

"hana?" she said. 

hana gave a thin smile, "hi doctor oh. nice to meet you."

"nice to meet you too. i'm surprised you're here. please, take a seat," doctor oh said. 

"thank you," hana pulled the chair in front of doctor oh.

"what brings you here today? i was surprised that i got a patient today," she said. 

hana smiled and then said, "i have trouble at home. with the kids. with my youngest, actually."

doctor oh raised her eyebrows, "alright. tell me about it."

"my youngest, cho-reum. she's 16 years old. our relationship has not been going as well as my relationship with my other children. everything she does is just so wrong, and i can't."

"we had a huge argument two nights ago. she came back at 4 o'clock in the morning from karaoke with her friends. the teacher called me that afternoon telling me that she wasn't at school either. she had missed school for three days."

"when it's weekend, i don't let her go out. so, instead of helping out, getting up for breakfast, she just lay in bed, plays games on her computer and even orders food from outside."

"she's being harsh with me. really rude that i get so mad at her sometimes. she's not the girl i used to love. i can't understand her at all. i don't know if it's the bullying that made her like that. or was this her usual way of acting or what."

"i'm done getting mad at her. i'm so mad that i can't even look at her anymore. i don't talk to her. she doesn't look at me. we don't care about each other anymore."

"but i still care for her. i still want the best for her."

"but i can't understand her."

🤎🤎🤎

while hana was cleaning the refrigerator, shin-hye got into the kitchen. 

"what are you doing, eomma?" she asked.