Author's note

Hi!

I just want to say thank you for reading my stories. Villareal-Cardejas family was my comfort story. This started when I decided to create Gavin and Kipper. Since I want to have another story that will also connect to them I decided to make a story related to their family and I came up with this Villareal-Cardejas siblings series. TAHANAN will always have a special place in my heart. This is where I found comfort in making this process. It's good and I am happy if you started reading or you've read it sequentially.

This is the proper sequence on how to read this series:

TAHANAN (Gavin Client Villareal and Jian Kipper Cardejas)

PIYESA (Tistianna Grace Villareal-Cardejas)

PAGTAGPO (Maisei Caramel S. Villareal-Cardejas)

TAKIPSILIM (Jian Glenn Villareal-Cardejas)

I just want you to all know I am happy that some of you are reading my stories. I appreciate it a lot. It motivates me to do more. I know you all are coming and going. But always remember that I am thankful that you give time to read any of my stories. I know I have a lot of doubt in this journey but thank you for being with me.

I don't know how to put words, how I am thankful that some of you are adding my stories on your reading list, voting on it, and reading it. I know I'm not really knowledgeable in this field but this way it saves me. I am not writing for anyone but for myself. It makes me put all I want to say in the world in a different view.

I am still trying to write another story but I am having a hard time now. I am a student who is busy achieving somebody's dream hahaha. It's suffocating so writing is a way of my escape but sometimes it makes me drain more the way I experience self doubt and lack of self confidence. Let's just be good with each other. I hope you all are doing well as I am still trying to know what I really want in this world. Once again, thank you.

I am officially closing Villareal-Cardejas Series. Thank you so much.

Haze