cleaning day for the house

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

[2032]

"wake up, everyone! cleaning day!" 

the children groaned lazily and annoyed when they heard hana shouting from the stairs. they could hear her footsteps and just a matter of seconds before barging into their bedrooms. 

hana opened the door to shin-hye's room and then turned on the lights and turned off the fan. she entered the room and walked towards the window. 

"eomma, can you keep it down for real?" shin-hye mumbled sleepily. 

"no, i can't. get up and clean your room," said hana before she pulled the curtains away, letting the sunlight shine into shin-hye's room. 

"eomma!" shin-hye exclaimed and then whined. 

"get up! get up!" hana said sternly as she grabbed shin-hye's clothes on the floor and put them on shin-hye's bed. 

"eomma, that's dirty clothes!" shin-hye complained when hana put dirty clothes on her bed. 

"who told you to put them on the floor? you might as well put it on your bed and your panties on your study desk. you have a laundry basket, but don't use them. and throw all your clothes on the floor. how convenient," hana said sarcastically, leaving the door open.

"cho-reum! you better be awake right now, or i'll drag you out of your bed this right moment!" hana said, walking towards cho-reum's bedroom. 

when hana opened cho-reum's bedroom door, cho-reum was seated on her bed. 

"hm, nice try," hana said before turning on the lights. 

"eomma..." cho-reum muttered, rubbing her eyes. hana turned off the air conditioner and then walked towards the window. 

"you need to clean your room right now and then get downstairs to eat breakfast. ugh, please sweep your floor and mop them. see your hair, it's all over the floor," hana said while pulling the curtains away and opening the window to let fresh air into the room. 

"i'll do it in a minute," cho-reum muttered before laying back on the bed. 

"get up now, cho-reum. you will not be able to eat your waffles," hana said as she walked out of cho-reum's bedroom. 

"dong-won! you better be up!" hana shouted across the second floor. 

before hana could reach his bedroom, his door opened from inside. dong-won, who was still sleepy, slowly opened the door widely. 

"good morning, eomma," dong-won said softly. 

hana furrowed her eyebrows, "ugh, your mouth smells. please wash up a little and then start cleaning your room. for goodness sake."