I

"What's up with him?" Karina whispers to an equally confused Taehyun "Why does he look constipated?"

Taehyun shrugs in response "I've no idea, I got outta class and he was like this"

Now the both of them turn to face Jungwon, eyeing the boy from head to toe as he stands there in his -neatly pressed- school uniform, face pale as a ghost and mouth fallen open.

He looks concerning, The both of them conclude and shake their head in disapproval before finally getting their friends attention.

"Won, why do you look like you've seen a ghost" Karina ask with her concern only growing when Jungwon shakes his head in response and continues to stare into thin air.

What's so special about the air anywa- oh- oh...OH. Suddenly, everything makes sense to the both of them as soon as they look in the direction Jungwon had been looking in.

well, staring if we're being honest.

And, there stands the answer to all their questions. Kim Sunoo, in his glory.

It's not the first time they've seen Sunoo, oh trust me, they see and hear about him all the time, but right now? Right now, Kim Sunoo looks absolutely breathtaking.

With his red hair nearly parted from the middle, gloss over his plump red lips and, oh they shine, his uniform seems tighter then they remember, which  complements his hour glass figure, light pink blush speared across the apple of his cheeks and wait- is that a hair clip?! Kim Sunoo, the most studious student in their med school, wearing a hair clip?

Everything seems so, so bizarre. Don't get them wrong, there's nothing worng with him getting dressed, in fact, they love seeing it but, it's Kim Sunoo. Everyone and their mothers know that he's not one to care about his appearance, and still somehow look good.

So yes, it is concerning. Even more concerning then their friend completely losing his shit.

They have priorities alright?

"Wow.." Taehyun slip, shutting his mouth as soon as his eyes meet the glare Jungwon sends his way "Sorry" He quickly apologizes and goes back to looking at Sunoo who now -for whatever reason- looks shy and...wait, why does he look uncomfortable?

Jungwon's feet move on their own, walking towards Sunoo, even though that's the last thing he has on his mind and standing right in front of his face to have a closer look.

Don't ask him anything. He doesn't know why he did that either okay? Beauty is notorious for attracting living beings, he's just a victim of habit.

And oh! His friends did try and stop him. He just doesn't care for ugly beings. Which is complete bullshit and he knows, his friends are some of the prettiest bitches in med school but, you get the point.

Sunoo stares blankly at Jungwon, a little startled and confused as to why the younger was standing right in his face and looking at him as if he was some? What's the right word? OH YEAH! art pieces! That's exactly how he was looking at him! Just, with way more interest then you'll look at an art pieces.

Sunoo parts his lips to speak but Jungwon beats him to it "You look pretty today" And just like that. He leaves.

Only that now Sunoo has to deal with his heart racing like never before.

God, he hates Jungwon so much. He hates him so much that his heart race's whenever he's close. That's only why he feels heat travel to his cheeks, and he hates it. He hates it he hates it he hates it. Ugh. So annoying. Yang Jungwon is so annoying.

"Asshole"

"So, you're saying that" Winter starts "You're mad because Jungwon gave you a complement?" She blinks, a look of utter disbelief spread across her beautiful pale face.

"Ugh! Were you even listening Winter??? He was obviously saying that to mock me! Keep up" Sunoo rants, biting his tongue to not scream right in her face.

How could she be so dumb? Gosh, Sunoo wishes she were more like Beomgyu. His sweet, most understanding, loving, kind, adorabl-

"She's right Sunoo, What's the problem?" -His arch nemesis, the guy he hates most, annoying, bratty friend.

He can not believe the both of them "There's obviously a problem!" Sunoo stands his ground, slamming his hands on the table in anger.

"The problem being?" Beomgyu pushes, digging himself into a pit he might never be able to come back from. Sunoo will make sure of that.

"Well, the problem being that he was teasing me! Why else would he randomly say something like that? Ugh, you guys are the worst" Sunoo huffs and folds his arms across his chest to look away from the both of them and outside the window.

Winter sighs, leaning closer to Sunoo and strokes his back softly "What if he was being genuine Sunoo?" She question and Sunoo can just laugh at the sheer thought.

Jungwon would never say that out of genuine appreciation, they're not like that. He hates Jungwon and, he's sure Jungwon hates him too.

"Impossible" He mumbles through gritted teeth "he's my enemy"

"Sunoo, I don't understand where you're getting this information from but you're not Jungwon's enemy!" Beomgyu almost yells in frustration, collecting himself to speak again "You're the only one who has a problem with him Sun"

Winter nods in agreement "Mhm, he might be your enemy but, you're not his"

Sunoo scoffs, these are his friends? Wow. Enemies are much better. Jungwon seems much better than these too bozos right now and, he can't even stand Jungwon.

For reasons he doesn't know either but still, Sunoo doesn't like Jungwon. He hates him.

"Go suck yourselves" Sunoo spews venom, picking up his things and walks away but not before Winter shouts a reply back.

"I can't suck myself!! I don't have the genitals genius!!"

He hates Jungwon but right now, he hates his friends more. So much, that he almost laughs.
_________________________________________

Well, talk about being stupid?

I hope you guys enjoyed this first part!! Make sure to vote and comment because it idk? It does stuff to my um confidence so yeah 👍

I hope you guys have a pleasant day love you so so much make sure to stay hydrated and eat well!! Food is fuel ~~