( XV )

THIRD PERSON'S POV.

"Did you get all the information?" Jungkook asked as he looked at everyone in front of him.

He saw Taehyung smirking and pushing his hands in his pocket. The elder nodded and spoke.

"Wasn't it obvious?" He asked in a hushed tone and deep voice. Jungkook looked at him with a glint of annoyance. He looked at his surroundings and saw all of them talking to each other while he was standing still alone.

Yeah, he is feeling left out.

Shaking his head, he looked at the person who would talk to him. "How did you hack their system?"

Hoseok understood that the question was directed towards him and widened his eyes, not knowing what to answer to him. He hesitantly looked at the others and gulped on his saliva.

"I wasn't with them, I was looking out in the club for other members," Hoseok spoke nervously and averted his gaze.

Jungkook kept silent and looked down at his food until he heard someone talking.

"Well, you did good after all." The voice spoke from Jungkook's side as he looked at the owner of the voice. Rolling his eyes he immediately continued eating.

Yoongi who spoke looked quite taken aback by the eye roll and grunted his teeth. He couldn't understand why the younger spoke without an honorific. Letting the fact go that a younger disrespected him, he continued eating like the rest of them.

After having a pretty tiring mission, they all sat together and ate dinner. The food was prepared by the maid as Seokjin was also on the mission.

"Maybe we should keep Jungkook for side work in the group till he completes his training perfectly." As soon as Jungkook heard his name being called out he immediately looked at the person who spoke.

It was Namjoon who spoke, he was sitting right in the cross of him. So it was easy for Namjoon to feel the daggers attacking him with the younger's eyes.

"Yeah that's a good -" Their boss's stern voice was immediately cut off by the younger who spoke in a startling tone.

"No, no way." Jungkook slammed his spoon on the table creating a thud sound. His eyes were shaking from anger as he clenched his jaw tightly. He looked at his boss and spoke again.

"What do you guys think of me? Okay, I made a few mistakes but they didn't affect the a lot on the group, I'm not only the one who made mistakes even Namjoon broke the gun while shooting - which caused a lot of problems." He immediately stood up on his feet and felt other's eyes on him. Looking straight at Taehyung and let out words he was holding in for too long.

"So I think, it's immature of you guys to do this with me. And yeah, I won't work as a side person. I will work as the main hacker and will manage all the small missions alone."

Saying this, Jungkook immediately went away from the dining room, he quickly walked towards the big balcony in their mansion.

"Who's gonna tell him?" Yoongi asked as he sipped on his water. No one of them replied to his question until Taehyung. He stood up suddenly, creating the creaking voice of the chair.

"I will talk to him." Slightly throwing the small napkin which is used to wipe his mouth, beside his half-eaten plate. It looked like Taehyung stood up from his food in a quiet angry way, but the only thing on his mind was to tease the younger.

You could say it was an act to leave the dining room. With his heavy and long steps, he reached towards the balcony within a few seconds which was on the top floor at the end of the corridor.

The transparent door was opened a little and Taehyung had a chance to go in there and tell the younger truth yet he just stood there. Looking at Jungkook's back which was slumped down and his head hung low.

Even a small kid could see that the younger was in deep sorrow by his back. Tarhyung seemed to be dense about that, he ignored the younger state and walked towards him, standing just right beside him and placing his hands on the cold metal railings.

"It is very rude of you to leave dinner in the middle." With a sore expression, he gave a side eye to his boss and sighed.

"I didn't expect you would come." Jungkook said, his voice all soft and calm. Never in the world, he spoke like this to someone. This gave a sign that he was really upset and looked like no one cared.

"Who were you expecting?" With a deep voice, Taehyung asked and pushed his hands in his pocket, Turning towards the younger. Now he could see the different facial expressions the younger had from his usual face. It was all gloomy and disturbed.

"No one." It was true. He really didn't expect anyone to talk to him after dinner. The way he confessed his feelings, the way he talked to his elders. He really didn't expect anyone. And on Cherry on top, they were avoiding him for weeks too, why would they talk to him?

"I don't know why I came here." Taehyung said and placed his hands on Jungkook's biceps, making him turn towards him.

"It's okay, I was just going to my room." When Jungkook looked into his boss's eyes, he could hear a small whispered gasp from the elder.

Before even Taehyung could open his mouth and say something, the younger was already walking away. The only thing he could do was stare at his back which was stiff by the unknown reason.

Sighing to himself, he looked down and gulped unconsciously, he was regretting the decision made by his father. Now he could do nothing about it and just accept the orders.

__________________________

As soon as Jungkook reached his room, he looked at his phone which just went off stating that he either received a missed call or a message.

He walked towards the phone and removed the charger. The message appeared on his lock screen and he hesitantly opened the chat box.

Unknown number:-

I want to meet you tomorrow.

Who's this?

You won't regret meeting me.

Again asking, who's this?
Do I know you?

Don't get angry kitten, just
Meet me tomorrow, you will
Know who I am.
And yes you do know me.

I won't meet an unknown person

I have the information you need
About your parents.

Tomorrow at xxx cafe, 10 Am.

What information?
This message couldn't be delivered.

"This better not be a joke." Jungkook threw his phone on the bed and sighed frustratedly.

=========================

Hope you guys liked this chapter💕💕

Stay safe and healthy.

Bye bye bye

Borahae💜