9. Well that's totally normal

MILA'S POV:

After we finished lunch we looked around the shops for a little longer until we came to the funfair.

"Omg we have to go" pedri squealed

"No" Pablo said immediately

"Oh cmonn Pablo have some fun" pedri said as he nudged him

Pablo looked at me for help, I laughed and said

"Fun fair here we come!"

Pedri chucked his hands in the air as Pablo sighed and followed behind us like a toddler who was just told they can't have sweets.

It was pretty funny actually he just followed us around the whole time watching us play the carnival games.

"Pablo come play" I said trying to involve him

He sighed and made his way over to me.

"Me vs you, ready.. 3....2....1 go!" I shouted

The aim of the game was to knock down as many rubber ducks as you can in 30 secs.

In a matter of seconds I looked over at Pablo's side and it was empty.

"How on earth did you go so fast" I asked confused

"I guess I'm just better" he said smugly

I rolled my eyes playfully at him and we continued walking about.

After a while we all decided we should head home. They drove me to my apartment and during the car ride me and pedri spoke with Pablo adding in the occasional word or two, as per usual.

"Thanks for today guys i had fun" I said as I walked out of the car

"That's okay" pedri said

"Do you need help with ur bags" Pablo said out of no where

"Oh ehm ye sure" I replied

I mean tbf I had done quite a lot of shopping, I probably could of carried it myself but oh well.

Pablo got out the car and took the bags in his hand as we entered the apartment building.

We both walked into the lift and waited for it to go up.

Silence.

It was beginning to get unbearably awkward so I spoke up.

"Pablo" I said after a few seconds

He bummed in response devoting his attention to me

"Thanks for earlier I didn't want you to find out but thanks for understanding" I said

"It's alright it's the least I could do but I know you said no one else knows so if you ever need someone to talk to about it u can text me." Pablo said

I smiled and chucked to myself

"What's funny?" Pablo asked seriously

"It's just that we don't even have each others numbers" i said as his face relaxed

"Oh ye, here" he said as gavi me his phone to put my number in to.

He watched me closely as I was trying to remember my phone number but I got there in the end.

By the time all of this happened we where standing at my apartment door.

"I had a good day today, you know despite how secret and mysterious you are Pablo I actually really enjoy being in your company believe it or not." I said as he handed me my bags

He didn't say anything but he smiled at me except this time I could tell he meant the smile, not one of his forced smiles he usually does.

"Cya mila" he said as he walked down the stairs instead of the lift

"Cya Pablo" i whispered watching him walk away

I smiled to myself before walking into my apartment and locking the door. I made my way to my room where I put away my shopping and got ready for bed.

Once I had done all my skincare I got into bed and grabbed my iPad to FaceTime Marcus and my mum.

My mum was first because I knew I would fall asleep on call to Marcus so I searched my mums contact up and FaceTimed her.

We spoke for around 1 hour and I told her everything that had happened so far, how I am now friends with some famous footballers and how I love my new apartment and Barcelona in general. I was talking about Pablo.... For too long because she started teasing me saying I have a crush on him. She was also happy I was speaking to pedro again, she couldn't wait to see him.

After a while I ended the call and looked for Marcus' contact, as usual he was right at the top. I smiled when the phone started ringing.

He picked up in a second.

"MILAAA" he shouted with the cheesiest smile on his face

"MARCUS" I shouted back also smiling

"I miss you so much everything is boring here without you!" Marcus said

"I mi-" I was about to say but I got cut of bythe other side of the phone

"Hey I take offence to that" I knew that voice anywhere

"TRENT!" I shouted eagerly

"YEAH ITS ME" he shouted back head butting Marcus out of the way trying to get in the frame of the screen.

I laughed at him until Marcus told him to F off.

"Right tell me everything" marcus said

"Yeah tell US everything" Trent corrected him

Marcus set up the phone Infront of both of them so I could see them both. I began speaking about the apartment and modelling but when I moved onto the topic of the barca boys there was a different reaction.

"WAIT" they both shouted at the same time

"Yes?" I questioned

"So you randomly bumped into the famous ferran Torres who you became bffs with then he invited you out with even more famous people who just so happened to be your old best friend from your childhood who you are now back best friends with but you also met another famous footballer Pablo gavi who was a dick at first but then saved you from a boy at the club and you actually like him even though he's super strange and hardly says a word." Marcus said summing up everything I just told them in the last hour in a couple sentences.

"Pretty much" I said

"Well that's totally normal" Trent added as they both look at me in amusement

We spoke for a little longer then Trent left so Marcus went to get ready for bed, once he was done we both said goodnight and began falling asleep. It's our thing. Falling asleep on FaceTime, it gives me a warm feeling. Just knowing he's there.

PABLO'S POV:

After I left mila I went back down to pedri who was waiting impatiently for me.

"What took so long?" He asked me

"We where just chatting" I said as I got in the front seat this time

"Since when do YOU, Pablo gavi, go out of your way to speak to speak to someone" pedri said confused

I laughed the smallest laugh and said..

"Idk she's nice to talk too" i said

"Ye she is tbf" pedri added

As we where driving home I kept smiling to myself about the conversation I had with her 10 minutes ago. No one has ever told me they enjoy my company before, I mean I get it, I'm boring and I don't say much but part of me believes that with the right person I could be different.

Just a little part of me though.

End of chapter 9.

IMM BACKKK
Sorry I took so long, I needed a break then I went on holiday but I'm home now so I hope to upload more often.