Shopping In The City

"Well don't you look handsome in normal clothes." Ana exclaimed, a wide smile across her face with her hands on her hips as she stared at the Young Wolf who had just walked out of Ana's bathroom with a pair of the Hunter's clothes on.

She had given the Young Wolf a pair of blue skinny jeans, an old pair of white sneakers that she barely ever used and a sky blue v-neck T shirt.

The Young Wolf walked out of the bathroom with Devrim's jacket slung over her shoulder as she smiled softly at the Hunter once the door behind her was shut, "Thank you again, for this." She said quietly, "You...you really didn't have to do this for me."

Ana waved her hands around in rebuttal with an easy going smile along her face, "No problem Guardian, I mean that! It's truly my pleasure to be the one to have the honor of shopping with you." She winked causing the Titan to bite her lip to try and smother a smile.

"Well, you'd be the first." She shrugged as she walked towards the Hunter. Once she was right next to Ana, the joyful woman offered the Young Wolf her arm.

"Well, I'm glad you feel comfortable enough to trust me with something like this." Ana said as the Young wolf wrapped her arm around the other woman's bicep.

The Titan rolled her eyes, a soft smile still on her face as the two of them walked out of Ana's apartment and into the hallway, "It's shopping, not a life or death situation."

"Still," She shrugged, "I know that, well...I know this whole, socializing and interacting with people isn't really your style, and that's fine! You know, everyone has their quirks and all, but I'm still happy that you allowed me to help you with this. Everyone needs normal clothes and I can't believe you've never owned any in the decade you've been alive!"

"I have normal clothes." The Young Wolf huffed with a small pout on her face causing the hunter to grin.

Who knew the chosen one could be so adorable.

"Sports bras, workout shorts and underwear don't count." Ana said, amusement bleeding into her tone as she reached into her own pair of jeans to get her keys and lock her apartment door. Once that was done, she lead the Guardian down the hall towards the stairs where they could transmat down into the city out of plain site.

"They so do." The Titan said, the pout on her face intensifying ten fold.

Ana raised an eyebrow, "And can you wear JUST those clothes out in public, Hmm? Or would people stare at you for being literally half naked?"

The Young Wolf opened her mouth to speak but decided against it at the last moment when she saw the logic behind the Hunter's statement, "Fine." She grumbled under her breath, "I see your point."

Ana chuckled at the woman's attitude as they finally made it to a secluded corner of the building to transmat out.

The Hunter turned to the Titan on her arm and grinned, "Ready?" She asked.

The Young Wolf took a breath before exhaling, "As ready as I'll ever be." She said.

And with that, Ana had Jinju transmat them down to the shopping center near the heart of the City where all the good stuff was located.

The two female Guardians arrived right outside the gate of the currently closed park. The Young Wolf looked behind them and saw that the park itself looked to be closed for renovations. To what the woman could see, they were adding in new benches and tables near the children's playground.

Ana though looked up at the sky before turning towards the young woman, "Come on, I told Camrin to meet us right outside the first shop I'm taking you too. It shouldn't be too busy since it's the evening, but we still should hurray before the shops close in a few hours." She said as she started to drag the Titan down the street and towards the shopping center.