The Unusual Odyssey of Franky the Fire-Breathing Python

INTRODUCTION
Once upon a time, in the tranquil woods of the Carpathians, there was a snake named Franky, specifically a python. Franky had a deep love for his habitat but was equally fixated and curious about exploring the world far and wide. He was willing to risk it all to fulfill this dream.

YOUTH
Franky was no ordinary snake; he was among the largest pythons in history, measuring nearly 11 meters in length and weighing around 120 kilograms. He had a peculiar characteristic – myopia, which had cost him four diopters. As a result, he donned glasses, perched precariously on the bridge of his nose. Moreover, Franky had a fascination with hats. Every chance he got, he would acquire a new one. His absolute favorite was a leather pirate hat with a couple of stitches to give it a rugged look.

What truly set Franky apart was his origin. Despite appearing as a regular snake with scales covering his body, he was born to a human mother. Incredibly, he grew a beard, could speak, and behaved like a human.

THE DREAM
Franky cherished his habitat but was driven by an insatiable desire to explore the world. This dream meant so much to him that he was even willing to risk his life for it. However, the thought of leaving his friends and everything he had always known terrified him. Still, he mustered the courage to present his idea to the entire village, hoping someone would agree to accompany him on his journey, provided the village chief approved.

VILLAGE HIERARCHY
In Franky's village, decisions were made through a hierarchical structure. Every matter, no matter how small, had to be discussed with the village chief, who held the power to approve or deny requests. Then there were the nobles and the wealthy, who enjoyed their privileges and wielded some power. The rest of the villagers, including Franky, owned nothing but lived quietly by hiding from humans, wandering through forest fields that belonged to the higher-ranking members of society.

THE DECISION
The village chief eventually agreed to Franky's request, but, as one might expect, he did so with a motive. Franky's task was to travel far and wide, promoting the village's name and that of the mayor. He was to attract more snakes to visit the town and help it flourish.

THE JOURNEY BEGINS
Franky, along with four of his friends whom he convinced to join him, embarked on their journey at the age of 16, nearly 17. They initially planned to explore Europe, given its proximity.

DISCOVERY OF POWERS
On his 17th birthday, something extraordinary occurred. A storm broke out after days of clear skies and scorching sun. People were awestruck by this incredible phenomenon. As they gazed at the sky, one by one, they began to disappear. It turned out this wasn't the first time such a phenomenon had happened, but this time, it was different. While previous storms had merely hidden the sun behind the clouds without supernatural occurrences, this one was unique.

During the storm, the sun's rays touched some parts of Franky's body and his surroundings, while a hurricane raged. Spotting a girl in danger from the storm in the distance, Franky rushed to save her. Unfortunately, as he finally reached her and rescued her, he was engulfed by the hurricane and carried away to an unknown location.

When the storm seemed to subside and Franky was deposited on the ground, he appeared utterly transformed. He now had horns, four limbs, and webbed wings that could also function as fins. With time, his wounds healed, and he discovered that being near water fully restored his energy. He quickly became adept at swimming and, with diligent practice, his wings grew larger, hinting that he could soon learn to fly. Delighted with his new abilities, Franky attempted to take flight once he felt ready, and to his amazement, he succeeded. At least for the first 100 meters before crashing to the ground. Yet, he was ecstatic and let out a triumphant roar. It was then that he discovered he had developed the ability to breathe fire, thanks to glands in his lower jaw that secreted phosphorus and strontium.