Dream 2

There were me and my family.

It was a somewhat strange night, there was a full moon and there were billions of stars that seemed to form a nebula next to the moon, but it was also cloudy and for this reason the sky was sometimes covered and the most absolute darkness remained. Then when we got home, I went again to look at the curious sky. And then after convincing my family, apart from my father who had gone out for a walk, we went into the garden. They put them in the bathtub, commonly called a jacuzzi. As I go to the plateau and I notice a lighthouse, which has never been there before. Which was what made the nebula appear. And this perhaps explained why when I moved to the left you could no longer see anything and instead you could see it on the right and then it began to disappear, so you could only look at it perfectly in the middle of a right angle. Then again the clouds and then dark. The lighthouse goes out and there is no way to make it work, and still the clouds remain to make that frightening darkness, the sky darkens more and more. Except that there was a light that was not too weak, but not too strong that could illuminate where we were and what was happening around us. Then at that point I joined my family, but after a while, something strange happened, 10 dogs including brown golden retrievers and boxers surrounded us to see what we were doing. And in that instant newspapers / compilers appeared, who if we didn't do the dogs would growl at us. So we decided to do it, but the more we did, the more it increased. So I took the initiative, waiting for the dogs to all fall asleep, to go home. But I didn't know what I was going to run into. When I came out I touched something strange and I didn't know why, but at that moment I thought of a cat or rather a magicat and I became one. I did not know what to do, taken by the fear of the spell that just happened and the anguish for the escape, I started running not paying attention to where I put my feet, when I realized that I had just stepped on the tail of one of the dogs, I immediately started running more and more, out of breath, trying to hole up at home in one way or another. But unfortunately no one was home, but shortly after my father arrived from the other door and tried in every way to tell him to open up and not let those dogs through. But not knowing who I was after the transformation he didn't listen to me and let me in, but also the dogs. So I immediately ran into the garden and then something happened that would either lead to ruin and death. Or maybe I could have come out victorious and free my family. But this is another story.

Details: the house I am referring to is my house in the mountains (I don't know why I dreamed of that one) but the outside is completely different.