The rise of Hordak

The story starts with the Stratos and His Heroic Warriors defending Avion against Hordak and the Horde.

Strato: Okay, anyone else see a giant Giant ship in the sky?
Gray the dragon: I can! It's right there.
Avion Guard :My King?Hordak is attacking. We've nearly evacuated everyone but our last rescue ships are pinned down. We can't hold out much longer!
Strato: Relax,the Calvary's here. No problem we can't punch, no payment we won't accept.Let's go kick some Horde!
Mosquita-ra: Everything okay up there?
Stratos : Honestly, it's best not to think about it.
Gray the dragon: Hey, I heard that! Keep your opinions about my flying to yourself
Mosqauita-ra: Let's just get out of this pig sty and make it to the air lock.
Gray the dragon: Pig sty? I do not see any pigs...
Stratos : Uh, Rocket? Think you could take a break from crashing my ship and open this hatch for us, please?
Gray the dragon: What, it's not already open? Must be jammed or somethin'.
Stratos : Great... we'll need to use the emergency manual override I told you guys about.
Mosquita-ra: There is nothing I can do about this... I still can't believe that's your "emergency" manual override.
Stratos : Hey, I admit it's a little on the complicated side but least it works, right? There's our exit. Just gotta use a gravity mine to get the stuff out of the way.
Mosquita-ra: Why is there a reinforced plate over the controls?
Stratos : Yeah, don't be too surprised.
Mosquita-ra: If we survive this, I vote we have trial runs for future emergencies.
Gray the dragon: Alright, guys, we're almost in position... get ready!

(Stratos and the Heroic Warriors battle all of the Horde Army and got the Civilians to safety)

Mosquita-ra: Those civilians aren't going anywhere unless we put those fires out. Perhaps there's something on the upper level we can use.
Stratos : I don't get it. Who is this "Hordak" guy and what does he want, anyway?
Mosquita-ra: The people are running to safety. Good work. Watch out! Incoming!

(meanwhile Hordak and his Daughter Evil-Lynn watch the destruction from the sky on their ship)

Hordak: There is no great satisfaction than that of triumph on the battlefield. Isn't it glorious, my dear Evelyn?

Evil-Lynn: Such devastation... your might is unsurpassable! My father...

Mosquita-ra: A celestial, here? But why?

Stratos: Who knows? But he don't like he's looking to make friends!
Hordak:I found him at the end of time, fading and broken. So he shouldn't destroy them too quickly. Hahahahahaha!

(After a long battle Stratos and his team manages to destroy the celestial bot)

Stratos: We are victorious! ...Again!
Avion guard: Thank you! You've bought us enough time for our evacuation ships to clear Hordak's forces.
Stratos: Hey, no problem. The bigger they are the... the more they hurt you.
Mosquita-ra: Our cue to leave. Come on That giant Horde ship is still out there.
Gary the Dragonfly: An emergency broadcast from Eternia?!
Stratos:That's impossible! Either way we gotta get there and warn them!
Gary the  Dragonfly:why do we gotta help them?!
Stratos : 'Cause we're the Heroic Warriors.