Marlena's Backstory

Adam told his mother about the adventures and battles that he and his friends had after discovering the power of Grayskull and that Hordak has taken over Eternia with his army.

Adam:so what have you been up too and come never came home.

Marlena:I became an accomplished pilot while still in my teens.In college,i discovered astronautics and excelled in that field as well.I offered my services to NASA (the National Aeronautics & Space Administration)... who happily accepted. In my final space-mission,Glenn's ship was thrown off course, causing me to be hopelessly stranded on Eternia.Taken in by your father Randor, I fall in love with him and chose to remain there as his wife and queen consort.

Adam:so what happens next

Marlena:Shortly after my arrival on Eternia,your father and i were blessed with twins you and your sister Adora.The both of you were born during an ongoing invasion by the Evil Horde,were unable to stand against the royal guards or the magic of Grayskull.Their leader, Hordak, along with his army plotted to kidnap the both of you because of "something" the two of you were destined for (though Hordak did not know exactly what). Hordak was able to successfully kidnap Adora, but they were confronted by before you could be taken.after Hordak escaped i had to leave Eternia to search for her.

Adam: So Despera has to be Adora under Hordak's spell and together we'll bring her back to our side good.