Millitary- Taejun

Yeonjun has decided to go to military at a young age. Since it's compulsory for every Korean male to serve at least 2 years in the army, he chose to do it early. He is also the oldest in the group, Tomorrow by Together. However, the members do not know about his decision.

They were all in dance practise, rehearsing to 'Opening Sequence' when during the break, a staff member pulled Yeonjun out for a chat.

"Yeonjun, about the military, they asked if you would like to do it after the age requirement. You know, because TXT is getting popular now."

"Uhm, is it possible...to perhaps do it earlier? I know I'm still young but I just want to serve for the country whilst I'm young and strong." Yeonjun said.

"A-are you sure?" The staff asked, but he just nodded. "Okay, I'll let them know. You can head back inside."

"Yeonjun Hyung!" Soobin called out. "Everything good?"

"Yeah yeah, they were just discussing about me being MC." He lied. "Let's get back to practise."

~Time Skip~

Yeonjun now has a month left to spend with the members. The days have flown past and the older now feels scared. Not because of what he might face in the army, but the fact he will be leaving his members. He loves them with all his heart.

The five boys were all at their dorm. Yeonjun and Soobin were sat on the couch, whilst Beomgyu and Kai were playing a video game in the next room.

"Where's Taehyun?" The oldest asked.

"HYUNG! Omg look at this kitten. Can we get one? Please?" Taehyun jumped between the Hyungs as he showed them the picture.

"Tae, as much as you want one you know the company won't allow it." Yeonjun said as he saw him pout a little.

"Damn the company." Taehyun huffed.

"Don't worry Tae, I'll try to convince them." Soobin said, giggling at the youngers reaction.

A few weeks have passed and today, the weather is awful. All practise and interviews had to be cancelled because there was going to be a horrible storm.

Taehyun was not looking forward to it. He doesn't want to admit it but he's scared. He's scared of the loud noises, he feels that the whole building shakes with the wind and the lights cutting out.

Rain drops started to fall, very lightly. It was rolling down the glass window as Taehyun looked out. There was no one on the street, not even cars driving past.

'I guess this storm is going to be the worst.' He sighed.

He walked around the dorm to see what each member is doing. Kai was watching his phone, snuggled up to his plushies. Soobin and Beomgyu were having their food. The young latter decided to walk into Yeonjun's room to see what he was doing, and there he found him fast asleep.

'Ah, he looks so comfy.'

All of a sudden a lightening strikes causing the younger to yelp as he dropped to the floor.

'Fuck fuck fuck. No not now.'

He didn't want Yeonjun to wake up, he was sleeping soundly. For the last few days they've been working hard so he really wanted the older to rest.

Then there was another strike, this time the thunder was a lot louder. Taehyun started trembling in fear, he covered his ears with his hands and tucked his knees to his chest.

Due to the loud thunder, it woke Yeonjun up. He rubbed his eyes and noticed a small trembling figure.

"Tyun, is that you?" He asked but there was no response. He rubbed his eyes until his vision was finally clear. "Tyun omg!"